Epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER

Lucius sat in the office at the ministry, he slammed the paper down on the desk and slumped in his seat. He had been stressed out the past few weeks as the Minister of Magic, he had been fixing Dumbledore's mess since Tom told him that he was the one he wanted to take charge of the ministry after he gave birth. Tom went to be headmaster of Hogwarts, after his daughter, Everest, was born.

He hadn't been home for the past two days and it was taking a toll on him. He missed Casper, their firstborn, Conner, their second born, whom Severus gave birth to ten months after Casper was born, Severus, and Nikolai. Only Severus was home, though; Nikolai had taken Casper to visit Draco, Ron, and their one-year-old son Jack at their home in Romania for the week.

Sure the Weasley twins would be there after Nikolai made them move into Malfoy Manor after they were having trouble finding a place big enough to raise their family after they found out Ezra was having twins, but he didn't want them.

Lucius sighed and rubbed his bulging belly. He was four months pregnant with their third child. They didn't plan to have any more after this; three was enough for them. There was a knock on the door, then it opened, and Severus stood there with a dish in his hand.

"Hey, I brought lunch," Severus said and Lucius fought his excitement. The dark man walked further into the room and placed the dish before him.

Lucius lifted the lid and the smell of lamb stew filled the air, "Thanks," he said as he took the offered utensils and started to eat.

"Lucius, about our argument three days ago," Severus said, and Lucius paused.

"It's fine, you were right. I...I was being too clingy," Lucius said before he returned to eating.

"No, you weren't," Severus said as he pulled Lucius's chair back and turned it to face him. "You needed your mate's comfort, and you were being all cute and cuddly, and I yelled at you. I was just worried because Conner was sick. I know it's no excuse, and I'm just really sorry," Severus said, and Lucius smiled.

"I forgive you, Sev," Lucius said as the door opened and a child waddled in. "Casper," Lucius said as his son walked over.

The baby had Malfoy hair with red eyes, which Lucius was absolutely hoping their third would have.

"I came home to Ezra watching Conner. He said you two had a fight. Is everything okay?" Nikolai asked as he walked into the room.

The two looked at each other and smiled, "Everything is perfect," Lucius said. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 448

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 9 pm

When are you reading this?