choose me or him

"..a few minutes later mina had left..me here at the bathroom..alone".. and my legs hurted so bad.. flashback i was inside my classroom sitting at my chair"..the class havent started yet because it was still early..and still my legs hurt about what happen earlier".. as i got so bored..i decided to message my friend".. somi she's my friend since we we're kids. She's the one i only trusted she always understand..me
When i tell her about something about what happen. A few minutes later the teacher enterd the classroom and our class has started "..our teacher said that theres a new transfer student we should..welcome her my eye's widen in shock.. because im confuse who it could be"..is it a girl or an boy "..as the teacher response is a boy named".. Jeno and it sounds very familiar to me".. as someone enters the classroom he was..tall and looks older than me i never expect that"..as jeno greeted and
And he introuduces hes self..the teacher smiled and said "jeno sit beside chaeyoung over there" as jeno walks towards my chair he sits beside me". Flashback  our teacher was at the principal's office because..she got called"..
Jeno glances at me "you must be chaeyoung nice to me you he smiled at me" as i smiled back "is great to meet you to". I said with an soft tone. Jeno look's at me "mind if we eat lunch together?" He asked nicely" as i nod
"Sure i won't mind i would love that" as me and jeno we're talking a felt. Someone was staring at us as i was looking who it was i notice it was mina looking so annoyed an a bit upset..maybe she's jealous" as i saw mina was holding her pencil tightly suddenly it broke.. and fell at the ground"..my classmates we're surprise because mina..was so crossed "
As the teacher came back"she said class was dismissed because..there was an problem. As i was fixing my things jeno. And i we're suppose to go to the cafeteria un then i saw mina touches my hand "chaeyoung le'ts eat together?" She said but i was going to eat with jeno as i response "sorry mina.. im already going with jeno" i said mina nods and look's back. And left as jeno look's at me "we'll lets go?" I noded and was walking with him we're outside at the park because the cafeteria was closed" we went to an resturant it look's very fancy" flashback" i thank jeno for the treat and wave goodbye" as i was walking on my way to my house"..i saw mina staring at me looking so dissapointed"..as she walks towards me "why are you with that guy jeno?"
She said with an jealous tone' she grab's my arm and tightly. "Let me go mina!" I yelled.
Mina didn't let go she grabs my wrist and pulled me closer to her body " she deeply kissed me with no permission" i tried to pull away but she's to strong"..and i can't handle it" mina pulled away "your mine chaeyoung"
as i looked at mina "im straight mina.."
As mina look's at me angrily "straight you call you're self straight when i fucked you earlier you enjoyed it didn't you?" As she said. "Mina you don't understand i don't like you i see you as a friend" mina didn't let that happen she grab's chaeyoung by the wrist and drags her at a empty.. abandon House with no people"..
As mina unbottons her shirt.." this is your punish..after you choose him over me".. as mina puts her fingers inside me." She goes deeper.." i moaned" loudly..my..legs trembles"..
It hurts.." so badly as mina slams her hips roughly ".. as i started to cum mhp~"..
As mina smirk's..at me "like it didn't you?"..