‼️ 40 ‼️

Sorry babygurls.....

I was actually dead that's why I didn't updated but now I'm back as heaven's seat were out of stock and God send me at my home back cuz he says " Hell is nothing infront of my hoise ". I'm back now and I don't know when I'm going again to the heaven so.... 🙂😑

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung checked that guards phone who talked to yn earlier...he put the phone in his pocket and started checking their Computers.... actually they were the CCTVs of whole mansion.....he sat on the chair and checked whole CCTVs from the day one.

After 2 hr later**

Taehyung : I'm feeling pity on those two poor maids....

He pulled out his secret phone and in just two minutes he connected it with his phone so that he could see the CCTV anytime... any where....

As after checking everything he was about to left but phone rings.....It was that guard's phone where Yn was Calling.... Taehyung smirked and Cut the call.

He deleted the whole CCTV footage and also left a sticky there before going out from there.

After leaving that room he entered in that secret room and entered in only to see that same tortured man....That man's one palm was chopped and his whole body was covered in dried blood....That man was lying on the floor. Taehyung reached to him only to see him saying.....

Man : Water.......water......

That man's voice was coming like a whisper.... Taehyung immediately ran into the kitchen then took a bottle of water and went in that room.

Taehyung : Hey......

Man : Please leave me now..... I'm already regretting the past.....

Taehyung : Past ?? Regret ?? Hey..... it's me Taehyung.....

Man : Who's Taehyung ??

Taehyung : First drink this water.....

Taehyung made that man sat and helped him in drinking water.....after few minutes later Taehyung asked.....

Taehyung : Who are you sir ?? Why she'd trapped you here and why's she torturing you everyday ???

Man : who a-are y-you ??

Taehyung : I'm Taehyung

Man : Taehyung ??

Taehyung : Yeah..... Actually That witch loves me....no....no..... she's actually obsessed with me.....

Man : You're stuck here dear

Taehyung : Why are you saying like that ??

Man : She'll never leave you....not in this life....

Taehyung ( in mind ) : Who wants to get free ?? Hahaha....

Taehyung : It means she's going to kill me ??

Man : Maybe Yes.....after she'll get satisfied of you......

Taehyung : She didn't get satisfied of you ??

Man : There's nothing like that..... I'm actually her s-----

Taehyung heard someone's screaming from living room and it was.....

YN !!!!

Continue....