Chapter 14: Goodbye

Hours later...
Dear diary it was the next day today..I am sure no one knows I ran away..because they have their own shit to handle before checking upon me, I just hope that Alexander hadn't figured it out yet!
I had some cards and cash with me..so we checked in an hotel, separate rooms of course.
I went to my room and took a shower immediately. Later i relaxed myself, thinking what to do next..now that I ran off. I didn't knew what to do..when I got to know that there is a party been held at this hotel tonight, and all the members are invited. Of course I looked more than my age and Toby was older than me..so it was not an issues for us to enter in the party. We did go to the party..enjoyed a little and there I met him.

Past
"Stop staring, I am not interested in you" say's little Ariana

"I like the confidence and I wasn't staring, just wondering whether what a little girl like you is doing here in such a party?"

"Little girl? Who little girl? I am 15" she said with confidence.

"That's makes you young darling"

"Mind your own business Mr. Whatsoever"

"Jamie Arnold and you are?"

"I don't introduce myself to strangers"

"Tell me are you here with someone..older than you?"

"Toby is here with me..he's my bodyguard!"

"You're are rich, tell me what's your story little girl?"

"I have no story to tell you Mr. Arnold, you are just wasting your time if you expect me to open up to you. Let me peacefully have my drink" she says in a pissed tone.

"Fine I won't talk further" he said and had his drink as well.

Later they both stayed till the end of the party, and Ariana was drunk and she ended up opening up to him.

"The boy's name is Dominic..isn't it?" asks Jamie

"How do you know? I didn't mention his name?!"

"My girl you were are all over the world since past 3 months; of course his name had to be revealed on the news"

"Were our pics revealed as well?"

"Yes they were"

"Intimidating one's?"

"No..no the decent ones of course. Those were deleted before"

"Okay so as you are elder to me, I want your suggestion. Do you think I made a mistake by running away from my house?"

"I have 2 perspectives for you, if I think according to you..then you did the right thing, because there was a lot going on with you and you made a quick decision for your future.
But if I think with my own brain, then I think you made a mistake by running away from your family..they need you as much as you need them at the moment.
I understand you think your father made a mistake, which is true..but you have to understand that after all he is a father, and he took a decision in anger which led to a big mistake.
But I don't want you to make a decision in a hurry or in anger, because you don't deserve all this..the over thinking you do is not necessary"