The Princess

Blaze did not expect to be invited to tea when she was on her search. But that's what happened when she ran into Cream the Rabbit and Lisanna Strauss. Well, it was more of Cream's doing. Cream opened the door to her mansion (She was surprised that the rabbit was rich), and her mother walked towards her. "Hello, honey, Cheese and Lisanna. Anything interesting happen today?" Vanilla asked.

"Hi mother! I brought a friend today!" Cream said, motioning towards Blaze, who was still in surprise. 

'Friend? I just met you!'

"Ah! It's nice to meet you," Vanilla said, bowing a little, and Blaze awkwardly returned it. 

"We met her while we were taking a walk together," Lisanna explained.

"Oh, I hope my daughter wasn't bothering you, Blaze."

"No- no, she was very polite! But I have an important matter to take care of, so I must leave," Blaze said, a little tense. But Vanilla stopped her.

"Please relax! I insist that you have some tea, please," Vanilla said. Blaze really wanted to leave, but these were such nice people...

Soon, Blaze and everyone was sitting, with some tea in hands, and Blaze was mentally screaming, 'WHY AM I HERE?! WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE?!'

"So, Miss Blaze, what's your errand? Are you looking for something?" Cream asked.

"...(Sigh) I guess there's no point in hiding it. You did overhear me," She said.

"Cream, did you eavesdrop? That's not polite," Vanilla sternly said.

"It's fine, I was being quite loud. Ok, I know this might come as a shock... but I'm not from your world," Blaze waited for the bombarding questions, only to hear a-

"Ok!" She nearly slipped off her chair. 'THEY DIDN'T EVEN QUESTION IT?! ARE THEY THAT TRUSTING, GULLIBLE OR STUPID?!'

"I was in another world for a few years..." Lisanna said.

'Ah. That's why...'

"Well, that saves a lot of explanations... The reason I'm in your world is because I am looking for the Miracle Gems, the  7 Sol Emeralds." Hearing that, Lisanna gasped. 

"Wait, did you say the Sol Emeralds?!" Blaze nodded. "Are you from Edolas?!" 

"Correct. I am from the Sol Empire."

"Excuse me, but if you're from Edolas, how did you arrive here? The only way to travel from Edolas and Earthland was by the Anima portals, and those are gone," Cream asked.

"Because..." Blaze raised her hand, and a small cylinder of fire formed above her palm, and then dissipated, revealing a red cut gem. "...That is one of the powers of the Sol Emeralds."

"Wow..."

"However, the Sol Emeralds have disappeared from my home dimension. But before that, they transported me here. As their guardian, I must find them!"

"You're their guardian?" Vanilla asked.

"Yes. Such is the duty for the princess of the Sol Empire." Finally, this got a reaction out of everyone, as they jumped in shock.

"YOU'RE THE PRINCESS?!" Everyone bowed, and Blaze jumped up, a little embarrassed.

"Ah, no! Don't be formal, my title doesn't matter here, anyway!" Everyone got back up, and Lisanna's face fell a little.

"But if the Sol Emeralds aren't in Edolas... oh no..."

"What's wrong?"

"I've heard the legends, but apparently, if the Sol Emeralds aren't in the same dimension as Edolas, then the planet can't survive! The very stability and existence of Edolas depends on the Sol Emeralds!" Lisanna explained.