Chapter 01

Warnings:
Guns

Deku POV

I cocked my gun at the traitor I was dealing with and shot him point blank in the face, killing him effortlessly. Just then Nicolas Vitium, he prefers Nico, walked in and over to me. "Boss we got a problem." He said.

I put my gun back in my pocket and looked at him. "What now?" I asked.

"So we finally figured out who this traitor was passing information to and it was one of class 1-A's members that isn't associated with us." Nico said, effortlessly stepping away from me.

"Which one? And why?" I asked coolly.

"Her name is Katsuki Bakugou and the plan was for them to use it as blackmail over the members of class 1-A that are part of our association." Nico said, scratching the stubble on the side of his chin nervously.

"Send Shoto to my office when he gets back from his mission." I ordered.

"Yes boss." Nico replied, dipping his head obediently.

I grabbed my hoodie off my chair then made my way to my bedroom, I walked through my bedroom and into the bathroom then strip and stepped into a cold shower. "Fucking Haze." I cursed.

I wrapped my hand around the base of my throbbing dick and squeezed firmly, cutting off the blood supply to my dick. I sighed with relief as my dick softened then I busied myself with washing myself, once I was clean I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the rack. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my bedroom then into my walk-in closet, I quickly dried off and dressed then went to my office to find Shoto leaning against the wall outside it with a toothpick in his mouth that he was chewing on. I walked around Shoto and unlocked the door to my office then motioned for Shoto to go first, Shoto walked into my office and I followed him then shut the door. I made my way around my desk and sat down as Shoto lowered himself into one of the chairs in front of my desk, I picked up a lone cigarette on my desk and placed it in my mouth then lit up. "So one of your classmates at UA has been fed information by our traitor and she's planning on using it as blackmail." I said.

"Which female is it?" Shoto asked.

"Katsuki Bakugou." I answered.

"Are you sure it's Bakugou?" Shoto checked.

"That's what Nico told me." I said calmly.

"That doesn't fit with Bakugou's personality at school is why I'm confused, Bakugou is very shy and quiet at school but also smart." Shoto explained.

"What is her mind like when you've contacted her mentally?" I asked.

"Calculating and consumed with guilt and the thought of revenge but I can't get far enough into her mind to tell what she wants revenge for, she's built walls around her inner consciousness and left the outside undefended." Shoto admitted.

"Very smart." I mused.

"She's probably acting shy and quiet to throw you off guard so she can worm her way into your life." I said aloud.

"That would make sense, she's very smart." Shoto said thoughtfully.

"What do you want us to do boss?" Shoto asked.

"Momo cooks for your class at your school correct?" I questioned.

"Yes boss." Shoto answered.

"Do you still have those slow-acting sleeping pills I gave you?" I asked.

"Yes....?" Shoto said questioningly.

"Here's what you're going to do...." I quickly and efficiently outlined the plan for him.