Chapter 02 🔞

Katsuki Bakugou POV

I followed the smell of Yao-Momo's delicious cooking to the kitchen and smiled, happy that Momo was kind enough to cook for us then I frowned because I realized that I hadn't heard from my spy in a few days. "Is something wrong Bakugou-san?" Momo asked as she cooked.

"No." I replied calmly.

Momo hummed disbelievingly. "If you want to talk I'm always here." She said.

My spy said she was the cook for the Mafia but she seems kinder than the rest and she doesn't seem to do or carry anything dangerous so she probably doesn't know that she's working for the Mafia.

"Momo what would you do if you found out some dangerous information and you were keeping it quiet because you were scared?" I asked.

"Depends on who it involves but I would probably go to an elder I trust." She answered.

A few hours after I ate supper I started to feel extremely sluggish mentally and physically exhausted, I stood up and stumbled then walked into my room and collapsed into my bed and passed out.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I stood up and walked over to Bakugou's room, I opened the door and slipped in then smirked and contacted Deku mentally. She's out cold boss. What do you want me to do now?

Leave her where she is and I'll teleport her to me. Pretend to be shocked and angry in case of cameras, if the pros ask you any questions you don't know a thing. He answers within a few seconds.

Got it boss man.

After a few seconds Bakugou disappears and I pretend to go on the defensive. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

All of class 1-A ran in. "Where did Bakugou-san go?!" Iida-kun exclaimed.

"I don't know! She literally just teleported away in her sleep!" I exclaimed.

"Let's all stay calm and figure out what happened." Momo said calmly.

"Shoto-kun what did you see?" Momo asked.

"I noticed that Bakugou was acting funny so I went into her room to check on her, she was passed out on the bed and I watched her sleep for a few moments to make sure she was breathing and then she just disappeared." I said, omitting a few things from my story.

"So she just disappeared? Then how do you know she was teleported?" Iida asked curiously.

"I assumed she was teleported because I didn't see a portal open up in the room and she disappeared suddenly instead of fading away." I explained.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I was in my bedroom jacking off when Shoto contacted me mentally so I groaned and forced myself to pause my motions so I could concentrate then I talked to Shoto mentally, after a few seconds I teleported Bakugou into her new bedroom then continued fucking my fist. I was so close to toppling over that edge that I whimpered softly then I released my seed and slumped against my pillow with a sigh of relief.

A few hours later I came out of my bedroom and walked down the hallway to Bakugou's bedroom, I slid my key card into the lock then pushed the door open. I walked in and was immediately met with a flying little shit. I dropped to the floor and she slammed face first into the door, I rose and grabbed her by the arm then dragged her over to the bed. I dropped her on the bed and pinned her down as she thrashed. "Let me go asshole!" She cried out.

"Little here you little shit. You will not attack myself or my members while you are here or I will personally send you to the grave. Is that clear?" I said coldly.