OUR OLD FRIEND... DEATH...

Warning : death mention

Warning : death mention. Not for kids under the age 18.

Namjoon POV

Namjoon POV

How can this happen? He was alright yesterday, this has to a big fat lie that my stepmom is spreading around. I rub my hands on my thighs and call out for my bodyguard and driver,

"Jackson how much longer to father's place?"

"Five more minutes Namjoon. Don't worry everything will be fine. I'm sure it's one of his dementia attacks. He can't just jump from the balcony Joon. But if it's true we have to start an investigation about it,"

"I will Jackson. If I find that he was killed I personally will go and punish the person who did this to him,"

"Yeah I'll be with you too during all this!"

"Thank you Jackson, for always being there with me."

Jackson whispered a small 'no mention' and speed up the car to reach at my father's house. He stopped after what felt like an eternity. And I walked out out the backseat putting on my glasses and mask.

I held my stick in one hand and Jackson came besides me to guide me to the entrance of the house. As  we reached in a wind of fear rushed into my body. I clutched my walking stick tightly and went ahead. I sat down on one of the chairs when my stepmother spoke.

"Namjoon y-your father h-he is n-no more..."

She began to sob loudly while I controlled the anger bubbling up inside me. Not now Namjoon this is not the right time. I straightened my posture and questioned her,

"Where were you when this all happened? I thought you married dad to take care of him, and not to go around with your girlfriends to the salon. You were supposed to be here with him, looking after his health and not lock him up in this house. His dementia went so bad that he took his own life. What were doing then? Getting your hair and nails done. Or frolicking around those gold digger friends of your!!!"

I let out everything that was on my mind ever since my dad remarried a woman half his age. Even though I was just twenty when he got married to Iseul, my stepmother. But she was just twenty five, while my dad was turning into his fifties.