Black sea- 2

As William had planned a huge party where a feast would honour the promise he had made to his wife. The Fair Maiden was happy and began to dream about the mainland and how beautiful it would seem, she danced with sheets, sang a lovely tune as she went down the stairs as her dream was finally coming true. At last she would be free to gaze upon the sandy shore. As she excitedly told her friend Bobby about what she meant as the big day. And told her that William was an honest fellow and a good husband. But this didn't change Williams objective. As he had planned for all the servants to be busy and the Maiden to be dressed in a lovely pure white dress with rose's on her hair with all being in a cherry blossoming colour. While he then order Bobby to fetch all the flowers near the rocky coastal shore and to leave out only the pure red flowers which lurked in the massive amounts of flowers.

Poor Bobby worked all night while the other servants to busy to notice his disappearance. That night as William lied to the maiden to claim he was going for fresh air. He then pulled out his sword behind unknowing Bobby and decapitated him. Only living a scene of blood on the flowers and pushed his body to the deep rocky sea underneath. As he returned to the party. Bobby's hard working blood filled the whole sea and it turned pure red.