The Movie Night

*Knock-knock-knock knock-knock*

By the time 7:30 had rolled around, Elsa had changed into a cyan tank top and dark blue yoga pants. When she heard the special knock, she opened the door. Standing on the other side was her sister, Anna, wearing a pink long-sleeve shirt and jeans. She was holding popcorn. "Ready?"

The two sat on Elsa's couch as she opened the Amazon Prime app on her smart TV. "Here, I found a movie," Elsa said. "It's called 'Anette'."

"What's it about?"

"It's a rock opera thing, apparently, and it's about a couple whose life changes for the worse after they have a child."

"Hmm, sounds interesting."

The sisters started watching. While the couple in the movie engaged in their courtship, Anna looked over and noticed that Elsa looked a little glum. "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing."

"Elsa, I know that something is up. You have that look on your face."

"What look?"

"You know, it's that pouty look."

Anna scrunched up her face to imitate the look. "You've used that look ever since we were young to show you were upset. What's up?"

Elsa sighed. "It's just... looking at these two. They're in love and they look so happy together. I just wish I could have that with someone."

"Aww, Elsa. I know you'll find someone to have that special relationship with."

"It's just that I'm so busy with work, I don't really have the time to. I had to reschedule an after-hours social with a client to make this movie night."

"Elsa..."

Anna glanced back at the TV. The man (played by Adam Driver) was playfully wrestling his wife on the bed, tickling her. "Please, not my feet, not my feet!" Marion Cotillard's character begged.

This gave Anna an idea of how to make her sister feel better. "Hey, Elsa..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember something else from when we were younger?"

"What?"

"When we were younger and you felt down, there was something that always cheered you up."

Elsa looked at Anna in confusion. But when she saw the mischievous grin on her face and the way her fingers were bent, she instantly realized what Anna was talking about. "Oh no..."

"When we were younger..."

"Anna-"

"And you were upset about something..."

"Don't do it."

"You'd always get cheered up by..."

"I mean it!"

"A visit from..."

"Stop-"

"THE TICKLE MONSTER!!!"