Chapter One - A Knock on her Door [Cherry Waves]

DISCLAIMER!

This book contains themes of sex, non-consensual sex, hypnosis, manipulation and a whole lot of kinks. If you're 17 and below, avoid reading this book.

==

It was a regular day in Equestria. It had been month since the Mane 7 had saved the world and continued to live in harmony. Ponies had evolved from old cottages to reinforced vacation homes, and some even moved to higher end technology in the bigger cities. However, today is not the day to talk about whatever positive improvement had the world gone through, but rather...a story about how one mare made one simple mistake, that costed her freedom. Are you willing to continue reading this story without knowing what could happen? Let us see...

A red haired pony was on her couch, watching the daily television and toggling thru the channels to kill some time. It was then she landed on the news channel, since she had nothing better to watch. She would sigh reluctantly before putting the remote down and look at what the news had to say.

Anonymous Reporter #1: "Cases of sexual harassment have increased in the lowland area of Canterlot by 21.2%. This case had been reported to be a case of some sort of case that could not be solved without knowing the perpetrator's identity."

Anonymous Mare #1: "I-I didn't know what was going on-! One time, I was going along the roads to Pinkie Pie's Party Shop, next thing I know, I woke up in an alleyway with a warm sensation in my p-pussy!"

Anonymous Mare #2: "Can't even remember the pony's face. All I could see was this red light before waking up smelling like a chicken's coop in my bathroom."

Anonymous Mare #3: "I admit, I love a good one-night-stand, don't get me wrong. However, it was the fact this particular somepony had used this strange thing on me... it's not my kind of thing, dear."

Anonymous Reporter #1: "And there you have it folks. Multiple mares in Canterlot had not seen this somepony's face, and there's no strong evidence on him, but the local law enforcement are doing their best to figure out the case. Back to you-"

Cherry groaned and turned off the TV, clearly bored and annoyed by the news. "Some pony rape case...what a bunch of baloney. There's no way they could see the stallion that could be fucking them." She would mumble before getting up from the couch and was getting ready to go do some chores.

It was...until she heard something. She heard a knock on her door step. It sounded like it was a decently heavy knock, the sound jsut enough to catch her attention. She then slowly walked towards the door and opened it in a similar fashion, which would reveal a strange pony there right at her doorstep. He had a yellow and red stripped mane, eyes so orange it could be mistaken for the fruit, a horn that seemed really pointy, and his cutiemark seemed to be a music note colored red.

 He had a yellow and red stripped mane, eyes so orange it could be mistaken for the fruit, a horn that seemed really pointy, and his cutiemark seemed to be a music note colored red

It was confusing to Cherry, what was this stallion doing here, and why did he knock at her door? What was going on here?