💜But.. what?💜

(This one-shot will be a part of the main story but this one will have a twist and is more like an alternative chapter!)

Bryce's POV:

     Gosh, that Kaylee girl, she's just amazing. I'm so glad I gave her my number even though Aliana almost stopped me. I don't understand why though, Kaylee was nice to both me and her? Plus, every time I ask Aliana, she either says, 'forget it' or 'I don't know, she's pretty.' What kind of answer is that? It has been three days since I have really seen her though, we just text each other really. I hear a notification coming from my phone. Bet, it's Kaylee.

Kaylee: Hiii Brycey! Whatcha doing rn? 

Bryce: Nothing really Kay-kay, you?

Kaylee: Oh just thinking about the track meet

Bryce: Yeah, it was something alright, wanna know something funny?

Kaylee: What?

Bryce: When I was giving my number to you, Aliana kept trying to stop me

Kaylee: Oh that's weird... Say how is she doing?

Bryce: Oh uh decent?

Kaylee: That's good! Aliana was super nice! I liked her, we should all like talk together

Bryce: Uh maybe later

Kaylee: Ok!! Btw I have something to tell you

Bryce: Yes?

     What is it? What does she need to tell me? This could be good or bad news. I hope it's good.

Kaylee: Uhm so, I am interested in you but I'm kind of more into Aliana...

     What. I don't know how to feel. I support and all but she tells me this now? I've been thinking and talking about her these past couple of days. Gosh I'm confused.

Bryce: What do you mean

Kaylee: I'm saying that Aliana is really pretty and that she's more my type, I'm sorry

Bryce: No it's completely fine, you go shoot your shot

Kaylee: I'll try! Thanks for not getting mad!

Bryce: No problem.

Words: 332 (Again, this is the alternative chapter, and more of the joke chapter. This girl doesn't actually have a crush on Aliana. Oh and yes, they do track. I'm basing it off so many things. We don't ask.)