Chapter 2

✧༺Two Weeks Ago༻✧

I sat down at the counter eating my waffles smothered in chocolate when my brother walked in.

"That looks disgusting." Blake said giving my a disgusted look.

"Excuse you! This is delicious." I said with chocolate smothered across my mouth.

"Why are you so obsessed with chocolate?" Blake said as he prepared his coffee.

"It is a delicious factor that is a main factor in many candies in the the world and it should be apart of many breakfast's." 

"You disgust me in so many ways." Blake stated.

"You know your a few seconds away from getting beat up." I glared.

"But if I get beat up, how will you know that its 7:50." He said chuckling.

I looked at the clock only to see that it was 7:50.

"Shit!" I said grabbing a paper towel whipping my face before grabbing my bag getting ready to leave.

"Language!" Blake yelled.

I ran out the door running towards the school that was just a few blocks away.

✧༺♥༻✧

I walked through the halls of this noisy school seeing new students, jocks, nerds, teachers but still struggled trying to find my class.

Passing by a bunch of Jocks I could hear them yelling about going to fight.

"Its the first day of school, you could wait a day right!" I yelled at them as I continued walking before I heard someone yell "Never!" from the crowd of jocks.

Finally finding my class, 201. I walked in only to see Ashlyn Banner, she was the quiet girl of our class who was a red head that had her hair in braids and didn't seem to speak much to about anyone, she's been alone since we were kids, I mean who can blame her, friends are way to much work. I looked to see Logan Fields, he was basically the shy nerd of our class but was really sweet.

I also saw that we had assigned seats.

"Shit." I mumbled before trying to find my seat, I began saying the alphabet quietly trying to see of I could find it.

"...G,H,I,J..." I said grazing my fingers across peoples desk trying to find mine. I found my desk which was right behind Tyler Hernandez.

He was one of the few jocks of our school, he really kept to his friends and sister and didn't seem to bother much than being an aggressive ball of ignorance.

The class talked with each other as I sat there bored out of my mind. The teacher was late and I wasn't having it. I then heard yelling from the door, finally something.

"We wouldn't be late if you would have helped instead of recording!" I male voice yelled.

"Sorry we're late!" I saw Tyler storm into the classroom with his sister Taylor.

"Please don't mark us tardy!" Taylor begged a teacher who wasn't there.

"They aren't here yet." Tyler said.