Blondie

Johnny's POV

I had that boy at a party not too long ago. He was so good-looking and such a good dancer, at least from what I could tell, but I was a little tipsy, so I honestly don't know. All I really remember is he had blonde hair and the most beautiful green and gray eyes. He really was something. I've been looking around to see if I could find him, but I've had no luck yet.

"JOHNNYYYYY!" Oh gosh, it's Summer. I wonder what she's trying to get me into now. She is the reason I even met this boy I can't seem to remember.

"SUMMERRRRR I'M IN MY ROOM, COME UPSTAIRS!" I was hopping out of my bed to put a shirt on as she walked up the stairs. I was hoping we were going to go to the carnival that had just started or maybe the rodeo.

"We are going to the rodeo, get dressed handsome." she kicked my door open when my shirt was halfway on, she just leaned on the doorway. I knew she didn't like me in a romantic way, so I didn't care she saw me kinda shirtless. I was excited to go do something other than stay home while my parents were out.

"Maybe you will see that guy or something, he was so cute." She could say that again, he was literally the best looking guy I had seen in a while. We had been to so many parties and every time I would find a guy, but the one from that night takes the cake.

"I know he was cute and back off. I called dibs on him, remember?" She rolled her eyes and laughed at me. I actually do hope that I see him at the rodeo because then maybe I can get his number.

"Alright buttercup, let's get a move on." She was twisting on her heels to go back down the stairs. When I made my way down the stairs, I went into the bathroom to clean myself up some more before heading out.

"Summer don't do anything dumb, ok? We need to make sure we don't get into trouble" Summer was always dragging me into trouble or starting trouble when I was around, then I had the same consequences as her because I was guilty by association.

"Yes sir! Johnny are you done getting pretty yet, I want to go!" she was so annoying when she whined. When we made our way out of the front door, we talked about what would happen if I saw that boy and what he looked like to keep an eye out for him as we walked around.

We finally made it to the rodeo after about 10 minutes of walking, we made our way through the crowd to go meet up with some more of our friends. One girl is Olivia. I honestly don't like her very much. She liked to take the guys I liked,  but she wasn't going to get this one. She wasn't invited to the party that night, so she has no idea who the kid is.

"Johnny, oh my gosh, Johnny" Summer was shaking my shoulder and pulling me away from talking to the other girls. I thought she was trying to drag me into some more trouble, but no , I was wrong.

"What Summer?" I spun on my heels, my eyes followed to where hers were looking. My jaw dropped. It was him, the boy from the party, the one I hadn't stopped thinking about since that night.

"Holy crap, that's him, that's freaking him Summer." I couldn't believe it, I didn't think I was going to see him. Summer was nagging me to go and talk to him, but I was too scared and by the time I was about to, but stupid Olivia beat me to it. She was already talking to him. As they talked I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was so handsome it hurt. He kept looking at me too, but I don't think he remembered me at all. Before I could embarrass myself, I walked away with Summer.