II

As the shadowy figures closed in, Tyler tightened his grip on his bats, his voice firm. "Stay behind me, Taylor. I've got this."

Taylor nodded, her eyes never leaving her brother's back. "Be careful, Tyler," she urged, her axe at the ready.

Logan adjusted his aim, his gun steady in his hands. "We'll cover you," he called out, his voice calm despite the chaos unfolding around them.

Aiden darted forward, his knives flashing in the dim light. "Let's show these shadows what we're made of," he declared, his smile replaced by a fierce determination.

Aishlynn watched the scene unfold, her heart pounding in her chest. "Stay focused, everyone," she called out, her voice commanding. "We've faced worse than this."

But despite their best efforts, the shadowy figures continued to advance, their numbers seemingly endless. With each swing of Tyler's bats and each shot fired by Logan, more shadows emerged from the darkness, their forms shifting and twisting in the dim light.

With renewed determination, the group fought on, their weapons flashing in the darkness as they battled against the relentless tide of shadows. And though the odds seemed insurmountable, they knew that as long as they stood together, they would never truly be defeated.

As the battle raged on, the group's determination only grew stronger. Aiden's knives danced through the air, finding their mark with deadly accuracy. Logan's shots rang out, each one finding its target with precision honed through countless hours of practice.

Taylor and Tyler fought side by side, their movements synchronized as they carved through the shadows with skill born of years of training. Aishlynn's knives flashed in the darkness, her every move calculated and precise.

But despite their efforts, the shadows seemed to multiply, their numbers overwhelming the group with each passing moment. Ben frantically tapped away on his phone, his brow furrowed in concentration as he searched for an escape route.

"What's the time?" Tyler grunted, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he swung his bats with increasing desperation.

Aiden nodded, his expression grim. "Yeah, I've been trying to ask that- but these phantoms keep coming" he agreed, his knives flashing as he fought off another wave of shadows.

As it seemed like all hope was lost
But then ben typed on his phone with voice on it "guys"

Aishlynn rushed to his side, her eyes scanning the screen. "What is it?" she asked, her heart pounding in anticipation.

Ben's fingers flew across the screen
But then Logan shouted "run to the gates!"
He was running, holding his glasses in case it fell off while running,
He was running behind the twins and Aiden.

Ben's and Ashlyn's eyes widen when they saw a group of phantoms running after them, there was like a thousand or more

They ran to the gates
Ashlynn pushed the button
"Go!Go!Go!" She yelled

Everyone got inside the gates, all of them
obviously trying to catch a breath

Suddenly they woke up in their rooms

'that was close...'

Ashlynn thought
There was many medications, but she ignored it and went to sleep