~ Accident... ~

Angst. ):

~

Pest woke up. Groggy. His body felt sore. But he looked normal. Maybe that was just some weird nightmare..

Oh. Poob was next to him.

Maybe he forgot Poob came over?...

Oh.

Nobody is dressed.

He will just ask Poob when they wake up.

He put on his clothes and put some pants onto them. The pants were a bit big but oh well, it worked.

Pest went down stairs and fancied himself some breakfast. He made a pancake for Poob incase they woke up hungry.

Poob, bubbly as ever, eventually stumbled downstairs and looked at Pest cooking.

Pest waved to them and pointed to a pancake on the table.

"Enjoy." Pest said.

Poob nuzzled their lover and cuddled close to them.

"I love you."

"Luv yu too Pest.."

Poob wrapped their arms around Pest, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks love."

"Yah.."

Pest kissed them right back.

"Thx luv. :3"

"Mhm."

Pest and Poob held each other in their arms for a while, letting the food get cold but they didnt really mind.

Pest eventually stood up.

"I have to get to work."

"Okai!"

"I'll be home later dear."

"Okai! :D"

"I love youuu~"

"I love ya too!"

Poob nuzzled his beetle lover on the nose and waved goodbye.

Poob for the remainder of the evening was cleaning up the place. They were gonna have a party at Infected's place while Pest was at work. 

Pest drove to his job, Poob was on his mind. He was gonna get flowers for them.

Pest drove to work.

As Poob walked down the sidewalk, skip in every step, suddenly, at the corner of their eye they see something shine. Before they can turn arou-

𝐒𝐊𝐊𝐊𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇

Poob woke up. Tired. Listening to Pest sob on Their shoulder.

"My.. My head.."

Pest gasped.

"Oh my god! Your awake!! Oh my god it's a miracle! It's a miracle!"

Poob had casts on their legs. They couldn't remember what happened.

Dr. Retro came in with a chart.

"You broke your legs and damaged a-lot of your lower torso after gettin hit by a drunk driver."

Pest tried to stop themselves from crying. Poob just seemed very tired. Maybe they had some memory loss.

"P..Pest?.."

"Yes dear?!"

"Where am I?"

"The Hospital."

"Oh.."

"Are you okay?"

"No.."

"I.. Im so sorry dear.."

Retro spoke up again.

"They need a few days in hospital care before I turn them loose. They will make a full recovery in a few months time.

Pest was in denial of his lovers pain.

"It's gonna be okay my dear."

"I-I hope.."

Pest eventually left after a few hours to go home and rest. He couldn't sleep well from the fear his little noob would perish.

He'd kill Retro if she didnt save them.