NSFW Alphabet - Levi Ackerman

A-Aftercare:

A-Aftercare:

"Are you okay?" He'll do everything for you after it, fr you could ask him anything you want and he'll do it, he's so vulnerable after. He'll be laying collapsed on you for a few more moments before standing up and getting a warm wet cloth to clean you both up. We all know the clean freak he is.
He'll first clean you up down there and then himself which really just proves his love to you.
Afterwards he'll get two exact same T-shirt's of his for you both. Yall be matching and go drink some of his special tea and have that pillow talk.
Altho if you've already fallen asleep during the clean up or something because damn he's fucking like heaven, he'll put on new clean boxer shorts on you and a T-shirt and plant kisses on your sore spots. He then gets his tea and just lays there watching you sleep. He has insomnia so he doesn't get to sleep much but the sight of you and the before done actions do make him sleepy so those are moments where he does get more sleep.

B-Bodyparts:

He loves your thighs really much. He plants kisses on them any chance he gets or just grips them while he's fucking you good. Also during that time he'll give you lotsss of forehead kisses which is a way to show his unconditional love to you and with that he reminds you that you're safe.
Also your wrists. He loves pinning them above you while planting thousands of kisses on your neck.

C-Cum:

He mostly cums on ur thighs or stomach, just seeing that juice on his lovers body parts does something to him. He lowkey loves cleaning you off after, it just gives him some satisfaction. But he also enjoys cuming inside of you, it's so much more intimate and he connects a lot of trust with
it too.

D-Dirty secret:

He has a secret drawer in his office full of sexy pics of you. Don't mind the white things spit on it- we all get sexually frustrated or just stressed at work so whenever you're not available he will look at them with heart eyes with his hand wrapped around his cock-

E-Experience:

He's most likely a virgin since as a captain he doesn't really have time for relationships and he's got a rough past, learning to survive, not fuck. But the person he is, he is good at everything, so nothing to be disappointed about :)

F-Favorite position:

He loves having your back pressed against the wall or the shower as he fucks you with your legs wrapped around him. He's actually open for any position, so don't mind asking him. Also he loves having you bend over but that comes a bit later.
He won't ever just use you, so for the first few times he'd rather being skin-to-skin with you giving you lots of love.

G-goofy:

He's probably the most serious one in those things cause it actually is very serious to him.
Altho when he notices you're too tense or the air is just too thick he'll come up with something random like "is the wall not clean enough?" nobody understands that for real but it's enough to ease up the mood.