PROLOGUE

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄, 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

ON THE FAR END OF THE PRIDE LANDS, there lived a pride of lions, a lost tribe that were hidden from the circle of life since centuries ago.

A pride that consisted of a royal family that bore the crest of the night. A pack of lions that ruled during the moon was at it's peak.

With their charming light skin that glows under the moonlight, and the crest of purity at their foreheads.

After the fall of their leader centuries ago, the rest of the pride ran and hid into the darkness, never to be seen again.

Stories of their reign was slowly forgotten after the numerous generations passed by. Even after being forgotten, the remaining pack still lived in seclusion, guiding the circle of life at the break of night, through the eyes of the moon.

But happiness was never at their clan's bay, one faithful night, the pride was attacked and the remaining members were slowly killed.

Agonizing screams could be heard through the lair as the lion's and lionesses were slowly ripped out of their breaths.

"Luna, get out of here!" The king yelled fiercely in battle with the enemy. "But father! I can't leave you all alone!" the princess cub answered.

A figure loomed over the cub and pounced on her. The princess was immediately tackled to the ground, barring it's teeth in front of her as she gasped for breaths.

"Get away from my daughter!" the king leaped over to help his daughter. "Listen Luna, look around us, there's no one left. I can take this on by myself, you have to leave here."

"But dad!-"

"Listen to me!"

As her father yelled, another one of their foes pounced on him. "Back off my father!" she jumped at the enemy's back and ripped of it's neck.

"Luna, you are our pride's only hope. Even if my journey ends here, you need to keep on going. The moon's light shines throughout with you!" the king grunted as he stood back up.

He gazed at her daughter with sorrow and pride, "Luna, I know and I have faith that you will recreate our former glory and continue to look over the circle of life. I'm proud to have you as my daughter."

The cub was on the verge of tears as she trembled in front of her father, he was slowly losing his life the minute she continues to daddle.

"This . . . is my last command as your king, princess. Get out of the Shashi Lands!" with a last roar of cry, the king lept towards the battle once again, knowing it may be his last battle yet.

With tears in her blue crystal eyes, Luna the remaining member of the mood pride, dashed forward into the darknes-knowing that the light of the moon was there to guide her, and her pride from above, ran and never to be seen again.

This was the beginning of her journey, as she ran forward into nothingness, the crest on her forehead glowed and disappeared, protecting her from any harm that may come her way.