The bedroom

ROSLYNS POV

When he opens the car door, i blush, what a gentelman and jump in. A second passes and he gets in the car. "ready?" he asks me. "yea.. i guess" i say. "who is this for" i ask Cabe, pointing at starbucks cups, smells like pumpkin spice latte, yum. "me.." he says. "oh...." i sigh. " and you too of course! you think i orderedtwo for myself?" says Cabe. he looks at me smiling and takes a sip of his coffe. "pumpkin spice?" i ask. "yea... heard it was ur fave." he says. "it is" i say and take a biiig sip. 

"music?" asks Cabe after a while and offers me the phone cord. 

"sure" i answer and connect my phone with the car. i opened my spotify and it starts playing "the black dog" by taylor swift automattically. i start putting it away but Cabe stops me. 

"let it be, i like it" he says. im suprised. Cabe likes depressing tay tay? 

"really?" i ask

"yes!" he says

i quikly check what playlist i'm playing, cry my love, fuck. hes gonna know that im  not well. oh well....

"we're here" i hear, throw sleep, but i dont move, im too tired. i know that i just downed a cup of coffe but i just cant. im too tored. 

"wh-what? where?" i ask confused. i cant go home like this. 

"at my place of course. can you walk?" he asks

i yawn and start to get up, but trip. Cabe caches me and picks me up on hes arms. hes so warm. i lean my head to his chest and fell asleep again. i feel that Cabe puts me to a bed, but he doesnt let me go. he holds me till i fell asleep again. maybe even longer. i hope that he stayed. i dont really remeber it tho, maybe i asked him to stay. 

Cabes POV:

She conncts her phone with my car and it starts to play "the black dog" imeddeatly. oh how i love this song. "i can put it away if you dont want it" she says. "no, dont do that. i love this song" i say honestly. "okay.." she says suprisied. i look at her when she scrolls her playlist. "cry, my love" what a gorgeus playlist title. i hope that she is okay. first weed, now depressed girl music. i really do hope that she is fine. i dont want anything bad to happen to her. i wouldnt stand it. like that guy, Jagger, he was disgusting. like "oh- oh- oh she is my bitch and she is gonna have sex with ten guys to get weed cheaper. what a whore" like shut up you idiot, she is mine, and she will never be yours. 

Rosy downs her coffee with two sips and then she fells asleep. i have never met a person who could fell asleep after downing a cup of coffee. i park my car infront of my appartment building and say to rosy "we're here" she dosent move. i get out the car and go to her side. i open it and start picking her up. shes sleeping so deep, i take her upstaris and lock the door while balancing her on my other hand. i get to the living room and place her on the couch softly. she is wearing a minidress so i sneak into Emmas room and take a pair of sweats. i change Rosys clothes, trying not to wake her. she turns around when i start to leave and she whispers "stay". i go back to the couch and slide next to her. "she is perfect" i think when i take her into my hands. we fall asleep.

them cuddeling>>>

them cuddeling>>>