The Divine Tree

Disclaimer:-
( ) :- author/characters pov
A/n:- author talking to the character's.
" ":- the characters speaking in b/w there POV.

(1000 years ago something fell from the sky. It was so big that it created a big creator on the spot it fell.)

(when people went to investigate they found nothing but a big stone so they thought that it might be some meteoroid so they never thought much of it

(when people went to investigate they found nothing but a big stone so they thought that it might be some meteoroid so they never thought much of it. Slowly as years past the stone which was there turned into a tree and no one noticed it until two neighbourhood kids started to visit the tree everyday to play around it and finally the parents of the kids feeling suspicious on where they are going to play by themselves caught them play under the tree and reported it to the then chief of land of ancestors.)
(Disclaimer:-
I will be using the words dad 1 for the parent of the boy child while dad 2 for the parent of the girl child)
Dad 1:- so that's what happened
chief.... (I.... am.... kin..da lazy to give a starting for convo.😁).
Chief:- 🤔 I will send some people to see if there is anything suspicious surrounding the tree and i might have to call upon ur children to ask them a few questions so pls co-operate with me.(in a calm tone)
Dad 2:- but chief u wouldn't hurt our kids right ?(worried)
Chief:- No i promise i won't use any thing that can hurt them.
U may leave now.(ordered)
(After hearing that there children will be safe the two dad's immediately left the chief office.)
(A few days later)
(Now everyone of the villagers know abt the tree and is waiting for the chief to say something) (by the way everyone is now in the middle of the village having a meeting with the chief.)

Chief:- i the chief of land of ancestors have looked into the tree and it doesn't show anything magical and according to the farmers who looked into the tree it seems like the tree will not bear any fruits as well

Villager 1:- then chief why don't you cut it down.
Chief:- it's not possible as the
tree was so big that it will take 10,000,000 people to cut it down and since our village didn't have that many people i have decided to let it stay as it is. And see if it can be useful in the future.
(as per the orders of their chief they didn't bother to go near the tree but the kids even after getting scolded by their parents still went to the tree to play.)

(Years past)

(The kids now as adults in love wanted to marry each other and fortunately for them their parents who were best friends wanted the same thing and hence with their blessings the couple married and even after two years they didn't have kids. Cause no matter how much they tried they are not able to have children And like that one more year passed and one day when the women was waiting for her husband to bring some food for them while sitting under the tree.)
Women:- what's taking him so long.
(A few hours later)
Ohh come on when is he gonna come(while yawning)
(A few more minutes later)
(Complaining some more she slowly drifted to sleep.)
(As she was peacefully sleeping something bright fell from the tree directly to the womens stomach and she didn't feel anything but soon enough when the couple tired to have children for the last time. As if there wish's where heard a beautiful baby girl was born who had eyes as blue as the sky and long reddish hair like the fire & skin as clear as water.)

The End

Hi everyone this is my 2nd story and ik it is kinda long😅 I am sorry 😞 for that I will try to make short chapters for u guys to read easily soooo... well.... bye... have a great day 😊