What is it ???

(20 years later)
Guard:- chief we need to go everyone is waiting....
Chief:- hmm u may lead the way.(in a aloof tone)
(Saying this the chief follows the guard to the meeting place)
(Now it is night time and a group of people seem to be at a hall waiting for there chief to come).

(in a aloof tone)(Saying this the chief follows the guard to the meeting place)(Now it is night time and a group of people seem to be at a hall waiting for there chief to come)

Guard:- Announcement 🗣️
Everyone is expected to stand, The chief has arrived.
(After he said that the chief enters and takes his sit in the middle and the monthly meeting starts)

(A few minutes later)

(While the meeting was still going on suddenly a guard barges in interpreting the person who was telling the monthly report of the their village and neighbourhood village's)
Guard:- (barge in) I.... i..... I am.... sorry..... for....that....
Chief:- calm down now drink this (gives water to him)............ Ok now tell me what's going on why did you barge in all of a sudden.
Guard:- Thank you chief... ohh yes u need to come outside now there is something that u should see.
Chief:- what is it???
Guard:- sir...i.. i don't know either what it is ?
Chief:- huh????(confused)

The End

Hi guys I hope u like this story I made it short as possible. So pls enjoy.