PT1: an unexpected visit

Sonic .. Tails .. Amy .. were having a picnic together ... they're playing games ... chatting about their latest adventures and making fun of eggman ... everyone seem to be happy ... But .. sonic went to have something to drink inside the base's kitchen ... after he zipped to outside he got freezing in his place and shocked....

Sonic saw .. an acorn that "she" was talking to amy snd chatting with her ...Sonic immediately went inside having a deep breath from what he saw...

Tails was so surprised that he old friend is back ... and got to have a lot of changes as well... he ran to look for sonic to tell him that "sally Acorn" has been returned ... tails didn't find sonic anywhere ... he looked in the studio ... in the living room ... in the rest room .. and in the kitchen ... but he didn't find him.. soon .. a shadow appeared behind tails .. and he's summoning him "tails ... come over here" tails turned around to see that sonic is having a panic attack and wants tails to tell him about his feelings ...

Sonic: h-hey .. b-uddy .. h..how's everything going ...o..outside??!! *smiles nervously*

Tails: bro.. you look like you're having a panic attack...are you feeling good?

Sonic: y.yeah!! TOTALLY fine! .. it's not like "someone" i hate SO MUCH .. came here to our b-base ... WITH..OUT..MY..PERMISSION!!!

Tails: ....

Sonic: *steps away and ears down*....i..I'm sorry to yell at you...

Tails: no it's fine... I know how you feel .. but .. could you at least act nice to her?..well..until she leaves?

Sonic: I can't ... I can't even look at her.. she was the REASON for turning me into .. THIS!! *pointing at his face and chest about the scratches*

Tails: well...i don't know what else i can say to you...i know you have a disorder because of her and having a brain and and body damage as well...but .. act nice.. until she leaves.. because if you won't act like that in front of her she'll not gonna leave you alone ...

Sonic: you think ... that could work??...

Tails: *holds his hands* of course brother! I know it is!! And don't worry ... I'm gonna be by your side if anything happens to you

Sonic: *smiles* I'm glad to have you around me .. *hugs*

Tails: *chuckles and hugs* 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

To be Continued...