PT2: Acting Cold

The acorn girl was seating with amy but she didn't saw tails or "sonic" yet ... then amy was asking her about who she was doing all those years and she noticed that her acorn friend had been changed as well...

(Ok to tell you about how sally looks like ... she wears a blue jacket as her style in archie comics .. also she wears a black short pants ... she have a wrist watch ... she have a little side bag on her right side .. and her right eye is blue and the other is yellow)

The acorn girl was nervous about her "first meeting" with the one that USED to be her best friend  "sonic"... she's overthinking about what will happen if they meet again..what will he do when he first see me...and other thoughts ...

Soon as she told amy that she wants to see her other childhood friends ... amy said" they're inside .. but don't worry! They'll come soon" "alright .. if you say so..." sally said...

Sonic was looking so nervous ... and tails is trying to calm him down ...

Sonic: I can't do it...

Tail: Cmon bro... just for this one day...or until she leaves at least..

Sonic: TAILS! I seriously can't even look in her eyes ... 

Tails: I'm with you don't worry... we'll go together alright?

Sonic: f-fine... 

Tails: you can talk to her about your feelings you know?...

Sonic: THAT WAS from a long time ago ... I'm attached to amy more ... and i told you that...

Tails: yeah like ok ... I know you HAD a crush on sal—

Sonic: DON'T—

Tails: w-what??

Sonic: don't say "her" name .. in front of me...

Tails: dude.. is that really how you feel about her? Just hating her?

Sonic: Y.E.S

Tails: Sonic... you only have ONE choice to be nice around her so she can leave without being worried or something....

Sonic: you still think that she EVEN cares?!?!?...wait .. how did she knew about our base?!?!? .. did YOU told her!?!? *points at him*

Tails: *sighs and moves sonic's hard* no sonic.. not me or even amy because we know that you're the boss here and will ask you about having guests ...

Sonic: then..who...??..

Tails: i guess because we're famous as the "new hero generation" and we have a name that is "team freedom heroes" then that explains how we're famous and how she came to us... plus there's no one here in the base except me .. you.. and amy...

Sonic: that..makes sense...*ears down*..

Tails: buddy... I completely understand that you don't want her to be here but...you must be nice since she's a guest ... do it for me...please?

Sonic: *sigh* ... fine .. only for you..

Tails: now you're talking! *smiles and holds his hand*

Sonic: *smiling nervously*

Tails holds sonic's hand to make him feel comfortable ... then they went outside to see the acorn princess ... She and amy looked the boys coming so they went to them ...

Amy: you guys were late

Tails: we had a little problem .. but hey .. how's my childhood friend doing? It's really been a long time since we saw each other!

Sally: I'm doing all good tails thank you!.. what about you ?.. and yes long time no see heh..

Tails: I'm good too! And you seem to be changed as well ..hmm...how old are you now?

Sally: I'm 17 .. you also seemed to be changed and more taller ?

Tails: yup! I'm 10 now!

Sally: aww that's sweet!

Amy: ok guys .. i'll go make us some drinks! Tails..wanna come to help me?

Tails: uhh...*looks at sonic* yeahhhh...sure...

Sonic: ....!!!

Tails: AMY!! Wait for me!!

Sonic: *i'll show you .. you little traitor*

Sally/Sonic: *silent mode*

Sally: so... h-hey .. i hope you're doing good today ...

Sonic: *not looking at her* yes . I . Do 

Sally: oh..that's good to hear..hehe...h-how's everyone doing here ?..

Sonic: good..

Sally: nnnnicceeee.....heh..uhh.. you didn't expect me to come right..?

Sonic: no..

Sally: yeah..I know ... about what happened that ...day...when—

Sonic: *cover his ears and steps away*

Sally: huh... w-what's wrong?... 

Sonic: ..........

Sally: are you ... sure you're ok?...

Sonic: *can't hold his tears* STOP!!! STOP PRETENDING THAT YOUR LIFE IS GOOD!! I'M SICK OF YOU!! SICK OF EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE TOGETHER!! I REGRET KNOWING SOMEONE LIKE YOU!! YOU'RE THE REASON THAT RUINED MY LIFE!! BECAUSE OF YOU I BECAME A MONSTER!! YOU CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT THAT FEELS AND HOW I GET A LOT OF PAIN I WAS A LAB RAT FOR THEM THE ONES WHO WE DECIDED TO BEAT TO END THEM BUT NO YOU JUST THOUGHT OF YOUR SELF AS A PRINCESS AND CAN'T BREAK THE KINGDOM'S RULES OK I'M A  CITIZEN IN YOUR KINGDOM AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ANY KIND OF CARE TO ME!! YOU ONLY USED ME BECAUSE I'M UNIQUE AND HAVING A MIRACLE POWERS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU ONLY WANTED TO BE BELOVED TO BE FAMOUS DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU'RE NORMAL SALLY!! I KNOW YOU VERY WELL AND I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR DEEDS!! OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!! NO ONE KNOWS THE OTHER ONE AND NO ONE WILL TALK TO THE OTHER!! THATS IT!! *runs away*

Sally: ........

Amy/Tails: WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?.....*shocked*

Amy: no no no sally!!!

Sally: *crying*

Tails: ......I shouldn't let him alone...

Amy: what do you mean?!?!?

Tails: i told him i'll be with you but .. when you wanted someone for help i thought of letting him alone and see if he'll do nice or not...but..I'm a bad brother...

Amy: tails...don't say that...it's ok..siblings can argue and fight ... go find him before he do anything wrong or hurting himself!!!

Tails: alright ... *flies away*

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

To be Continued...