𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉

Ellis

I watch as they tussle on the floor. I don't intervene, but I hug Elijah tighter as his face buries deeper into my shoulder.

All those things he had to go through. All the things he had to go through alone especially. It makes my heart go into shambles.

"G—Get off!" The man on the floor manages to say as Tobias chokes him. "You can take him! You can take him!"

Tobias lets the man go before standing up and glaring at him, the hatred in his eyes showing vigorously. He walks over to us and basically guides us out the room and down the stairs. We see the wife and I glare daggers at her before we leave the house.

"Hey baby are you—" I feel wet and mushy liquid for on my shirt and realized he just threw up on me. I jump back and look down at my shirt which is soaked.

"My bad, it just came out." He chuckled lightly as he wiped his mouth.

"Ew..." I take my shirt off which also shows my soaked T-shirt. "Great..." I say through my teeth as I stare down at my shirt.

Tobias chuckles before taking his jacket off and giving it to me, which I happily took. I quickly swapped it for my T-shirt. I tossed both of those into the trash. Luckily I didn't actually like those shirts.

I guided Elijah to my car and let him get in. He laid across the seats, which made me smile. Seeing that he was safe, no longer in the hands of those people.

"Im gonna take my aunts car back home. I was in a rush out the house and grabbed her keys without her knowing." Tobias told me as I shut the back to to my car.

"You coming over later?" I ask as I get in the car myself.

"Yea, if my aunt doesn't take to long scolding me." He laughs a bit before pressing a kiss on my forehead, "But I'll be over before midnight."

I smile as I see him walking to the other car, which is terribly parked, and hop in before driving off.

Looking at the rearview mirror I see Elijah looking at me with a smile, and I can't tell if he's sober or still drunk.

"I love you." I hear him say behind me, and those word still make my stomach flip. Three words, yet they're so strong.

"Are you still drunk?" I ask as I begin to pull out the driveway.

"Even if I wasn't drunk, I would say the same thing and mean it." He smiled wider as he does something unexpected, he climbs over the arm rester and lands in the passenger seat. Which sets me into a panic.

"You can't do that when I'm driving! What if i had to suddenly stop, you'd fly forward."

"Sorry I just really wanted to sit next to you." He tells me, which makes me think he's still drunk. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did that when he's sober.

"You're definitely still drunk."

"Shut uuuup! Am not!"

"Sure." I say simply as i continue to drive home.

I made it back home with him and did my best to keep him from throwing up on me as I took him in the house. I forced him to get in the shower since he was giggling or just saying random shit.

I apologized to Carrie and her mom for his behavior, and told him he just tipsy. Which they accepted the apology, but weren't sold on him just being tipsy.

Once he got out the shower, he seemed to sober up. Which was good. I gave him some of my clothes, which he fitted in, luckily.

"Thanks El." He said as sat down next to me on the bed.

"No problem." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead lightly which made me smile a bit. "I want to know... are you ok?"

"... I don't know right now. But I'm better than I was before if that's somewhat of an answer." He hm'd as a hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. We stay in each other's arms, kissing each other every so often in the silence.

"Does your ankle feel ok?"

"It hurts to put too much pressure on it." He tells me, his free hand goes to his ankle and gently massages. "It happened when they  pushed down the stairs to the basement..."

"Oh... I  didn't mean too—"

"No it's fine. I walked on it, didn't I?" He looks at me with a sweet smile. And I subconsciously smile harder.

"Im so proud of you."

"Why?"

"You're able to put up with so much. So much that me and Tobias couldn't imagine dealing with. Im just proud you for staying strong for so long. Even though it seemed like the word is against you." I shift my sitting position, and I'm now sitting on my knees as I'm facing him. "I want you to know, if you feel like you're not worth it, or feel that the world hates you, just know you have two people with you, always. Who'll love you more than you would ever know."

I watched the hem of his eyes flood with tears as he pulled me into a hug. His face nuzzled into Tobias's jacket as he hugs me tighter.

"I love you so much." I hear him say in my chest.

"I love you more." I giggle softly as I let my hand gently rub his back.

After a while he pulls back and his face is flooded with tears. He wipes them away and lets out a bit of a sigh before a smile reappeared.

There's knocking on the door, which I expected it to be Carrie or her mom checking up on us, but when the door opens Tobias stands there.

"I guess she wasn't too mad at me, since—" He was stopped by Elijah, who went over and hugged him. "I missed you too." Tobias smiled as his arms wrapped around Elijah, his face nuzzled into his hair.

If you told me a year ago, that I was in a relationship with two guys. I would have laughed in your face, one of the reasons being; that I didn't know more than one person could be in a relationship. And the other being; I didn't think I could love two guys,  because most guys are insensitive and don't care about how you feel. But here I am. In a loving relationship with two amazing guys. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this. But I never want this to be taken away from me.

"You're part of this relationship too, come over here." I hear Tobias as he beckons me over, which I gratefully join. He wraps his arms around the both of us and we stand in silence once more, just enjoy that we're together right now.

"I love you guys so much." Said Tobias, which made my heart skip a beat once more.

"We love you more." Me and Elijah said in unison as we looked up at him.

"I'll fight you about that." He chuckles before placing a kiss ontop of our foreheads.

I don't think I could have asked for better boyfriends.