🍁 Epilogue 🍁

Jaehyun smiled as he looked at his younger siblings and cousins proudly

"And that's how our parents got married!" Jaehyun exclaimed he was 15 now as he stared at his younger ones who were looking at him with bright eyes.

"Woah so so it means if appa didn't confessed eomma would have married tae samchun ??" Jihoon asked as jaehyun laughed "That's right ".

"Nooo way I missed a chance of having a cool eomma like Y/n emo !" Taeyin exclaimed as others laughed.

"But she is still a cool emo !" Said namri as others nodded.

Soo-in looked at the kids in awe as they all sat in a circle talking with eachothers stood behind her hoseok.

Taehyung looked at the couple with a teasing smiled "ayo what you both doing hmm ?" He said teasing as hoseok pulled him behind him "watch our younger selves spilling tea as we used to !" Hoseok exclaimed as three of them watched hiding behind the pillar.

Soon enough everyone was watching the kids as kids were unaware of the eyes of there parents.

"I remember this is how we used to sit in our canteen and gossip !" Ryuji exclaimed as namjoon giggled "I know right all you used to do was talk about your husband!" Exclaimed areum as everyone giggled her own husband laughing.

"Not to forget how Y/n used to simp over jungkook hyung !" Taehyung teased as Y/n looked at jungkook who immediately pecked his wife's lips.

"Wait buy why yoonji sleeping ???" Areum said as Ara and yoongi laughed "she went on her appa !" Ara said as everyone agreed

"Eomma appa what are you doing !!" Said namri as she stood behind her parents when did this little devil escaped?

The parents gang flinched as the kids laughed standing infront of her making them laughed too.

10 years passed really very fast.

They all sat for dinner as the kids were there.

Let me introduce the next generation of our troublemakers.

Kim jaehyun
15 years old
Son of kim seokjin and kim krystal.

Kim jiya
8 years old
Daughter of kim seokjin and kim krystal.

Kim namri
9 years old.
Daughter of kim namjoon and kim ryuji.

Min yoonji.
11 years old.
Daughter of min yoongi and Ara.

Jung haein
10 years old
Daughter of Jung hoseok and Jung soo-in.

Park Jiwoon
11 years old
Son of park jimin and park Areum

Kim taeyin
8 years old
Daughter of kim taehyung and kim Alice

Kim Daewoo
3 years old
Son of kim taehyung and kim Alice.

Jeon jihoon
9 heard old
Son of jeon jungkook and jeon Y/n.

Y/n looked at jihoon as he smiled with his Bambi eyes "what happened my baby ?" She asked as she looked at him who smiled more giggling "eomma you flirted with appa first!!" Jihoon said as everyone laughed "So what your appa is so handsome I fell at first sight !" Y/n said pouting as jungkook sighed this is how it goes he is raising two kids one of the reason they decided to keep jihoon only.

Namri looked at her parents as ryuji looked at her daughter "what happened to you little devil ?" Ryuji asked as namri giggled "I agree appa is handsome and his dimples too see that's why I also have dimples!" Namri said as namjoon and she smiled showing same dimples making ryuji simp over her daughter and husband again.

Jiwoon looked at his father with a little angry pout "what did I do ?" Jimin asked worried as his wife giggled "appa why did you made eomma wait for so long I could have been born sooner !" Jiwoon said as jimin burst out in laughter as areum chuckled making her son pout in sulk as he scolded them.

Taeyin looked at her mother as her mother avoided her eyes "eomma appa no more clubs !" Taeyin said as taehyung and his wife giggled agreeing anyways as taehyung fed his little one as Alice watched with eyes full of love

"Eomma appa I love you !" Haein said as both soo-in and hoseok giggled "we love you too baby "

"Kim jaehyun why do you know all of this ?" Seokjin asked raising a brow as jaehyun looked away at his uncle whose eyes widened "don't look at me jae !"  Taehyung exclaimed as jiya giggled "tae samchun got caught !" She said as all caught the culprit right away.

"I knew it ! " yoongi said as he watched his daughter eating food "what happened?" She asked confused as she only heard half of the story cause other half she was asleep making her mother laugh in awe

There all life was going smoothly ofcource there few hurdles but the love of them was too strong so the hurdles couldn't stay for long.

They are blessed with beautiful kids as they remind them of there one youth the kids were fast asleep as the parents sat in balcony drinking and talking

"Let's get our kids married too so we can be relatives then there kids and then there kids too !" Exclaimed taehyung excited as Y/n looked at him "you are drunk tae " she said as taehyung rolled his eyes "I'm not talking with you so duck off " taehyung teased yes they both just tease eachothers but they do get in fights like not serious one but end up pulling eachothers hairs and a few playful punches here and there

"I'm just thankful of Y/n though !" Areum said as she looked at her bestfriend everyone now looking at areum " if she didn't gave me courage and convinced jimin oppa we would not have been here!" Areum said as jimin agreed "indeed my sister is best !" Jimin said as everyone agreed.

"I'm thankful to kim taehyung if he didn't got engaged to Y/n I would have not realised that I can't live without this women, my women " jungkook said as Y/n laughed showing her tongue to taehyung.

"That's not how you should be thankful bish !" Taehyung exclaimed in playful voice as everyone laughed "well I'm going to sleep !" Yoongi said as everyone bide him Goodnight.

Soon enough everyone left to sleep they were at the row house they all bought together for there vacations and get togethers.

Jungkook looked at his wife who was drinking soju as he smiled pecking her neck as she was in his laps.

"Mrs.jeon let's go or you'll get more drunk " jungkook said teasingly as Y/n smiled wrapping her arms around jungkook

"Mr.jeon how about you show me number 69 in 3D ?" Y/n said as she pecked jungkook as he smiled picking her up in his arms bridal style

"Oh my I guess seven days a week are not enough should I show you my champagne confetti party in 3D Mrs.jeon ?" He asked teasingly as he walked towards there assigned room

"Appa why are you carrying eomma ?" Jihoon asked worried as jungkook gulped letting Y/n down as she gulped going to her son who was on bed waiting for his parents.

"Why are you not sleeping yet baby ?" Asked jungkook as both sat with jihoon on bed as jihoon smiled innocently "I wanna sleep with eomma and appa !" He said happily as both couples giggled at there son's cuteness cuddling him to sleep.

"I love you mrs.jeon Y/n " jungkook said as Y/n smiled "I love you too Mr.jeon Jungkook " Y/n said as jihoon held both of there hands "I love you eomm and appa " jihoon said as both kissed his cheeks "we love you moreeeeeeeeeeee our baby " they said as they giggled snuggling to eachothers to there journey on dreamland.

------------------The End-------------------

Thanks for loving this book with so much love I really appreciate it guys love you all hope I can write more storyline like this rom-com is hard 😭😭🤧

I love you all 💜