introduction of ML and FL

ML: Lin Jianyu, the enigmatic Supreme Emperor and custodian of Fēnglóng Stronghold, stood as a beacon of celestial authority. Draped in a pristine white robe, tailored to perfection, he radiated a regal aura that seemed to command the very elements around him. His golden crown, a symbol of his divine lineage, adorned his head like a celestial halo, while his obsidian hair cascaded in a silken cascade down his broad shoulders, hinting at the depths of his celestial heritage.

Yet, beneath the facade of solemn majesty, there lurked a mischievous spark within Lin Jianyu, a facet known only to his most trusted confidant, whose identity remained veiled in secrecy. This unseen companion alone shared in the Emperor's private jests and clandestine adventures, bearing witness to the playful side of the celestial ruler that eluded the gaze of his subjects.

FL: Liu Ziyi possesses a delicate countenance softened by the warmth of her crimson gaze, which pierces through the veil of existence with an intensity that belies her ethereal beauty. With cascading locks of midnight hue, she wears her hair in a simple yet elegant style, a reflection of her effortless grace. Despite her captivating allure, Liu Ziyi is known as a troublemaker, her sharp mind often leading her into mischief and intrigue. Yet beneath her mischievous exterior lies a keen intelligence and strategic acumen that sets her apart. Preferring solitude over the revelry and celebrations, she eschews the pomp and circumstance of festive gatherings, finding solace in the quiet serenity of her own thoughts.