New Power

Engineer: "hai gu- woah woaah!! (Hey gu- woah woaah!!)"

Engineer get dash by V, J, Cyn, Tessa, Uzi, And Lizzy. Engineer was fall to the sands before J's thin feet steb on his chest make him make a suprise and pressure gasp.

J: "you!"

Engineer: "aku? (Me?)"

Tessa: "where have you been!? And are you not know when we nearly die!?"

Uzi: "Bite me! You plan to leave us dead here aren't you!?"

Lizzy: "guys! Calm down!"

Engineer: "apa?! Kok bisa?! (What?! How come?!)"

J get pushed by Lizzy to make her not step on him make her also fall. Lizzy then offer her hand to Engineer to help him stand up. When Engineer accepted it Lizzy Visor just become blank black as Engineer stand up and clean his coat before walk to check the other. Tessa look at Lizzy but J who just stand up shake her head and when Tessa look at Lizzy again she saw something will not she forget in short time. Lizzy was breathing heavily with wide hollow eye and wide smile while looking at her own hand with a dripping saliva from her mouth.

Tessa: *walk closer to J and whisper* "is she have that program in her?"

J: *just nod*

Engineer check Doll and Alice who had dripping oils on their necks because of the Red Drone Sharp Fins before. He then took out two crystals color green before smash at eachother making it suddenly glowing green.

Engineer: "ini bakal ngebantu kalian banget... (This will help you guys more...)" *Put the both crystals to eachother wound that unexpectedly just make the regeneration more fast immediately healed*

Thad: "wow. What was that?"

Engineer: "aku manggilnya Batu Heoril (i called it heoril stone)"

After that, Engineer took out the Yellow crystals that he searched before and then give them one by one.

Engineer: "di dunia ini banyak yang aneh dan nggak pernah ada sebelumnya. Tapi tetep aja, ada yang ngebantu banget untuk kita para drone (in this world, there's so many weird and strange thing. But there's also something that so helpful for us drone)"

Doll: "И какое это имело отношение к этому? (And what was that supposed to do with this?)"

Engineer then took out some devices that he immediately activated. Just when the device activated his core start to glow and make a light trail to every Crystal that they were hold. Right after their crystals was glowing it suddenly make some short of energy that sends to eachother core like upgrading it. After the last of energy get in of Uzi's core, they all feel different like having sense of something that they don't ever felt before.

They all now can see a different aura from eachother like an energy in their body. The Aura of different Drones was different color like:

Thad; Green Aura.

Uzi; Purple Aura.

Alice and Doll; Red aura.

Lizzy; Pink Aura.

Cyn, J, V; Yello Aura.

Tessa; Gold Aura.

Uzi: "wha- what is this?"

Thad: "this is awesome! Like in a movie!"

Tessa: "this is some short of..."

Engineer: "yup! Yang kalian lihat sekarang ini itu semacam kaya chakra, ki, atau tenaga dalam! (Yup! What you guys see right now is like a chakra, Ki, or Inner power!)