💞📜Crimson and Noire

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25927015

by 11JJ11 on AO3.

-------------------------------------------

Kwami/Miraculous Swap which also includes love square swap. Also the BEST miraculous fic EVER. 10/10 lore rewrite, 10/10 character arcs and relationships, 10/10 humour and angst and fluff!!

Ships:

- Ladynoir (aka crimsonoire)

- Adrienette

- Marichat (crimsonette)

- Ladrien (adrienoire)

Summary:

When Marinette found a magical ring and a chaotic cat god in her room, she knew her life was going to be turned upside down. Protecting Paris seems like something she should love, especially with her handsome partner Crimson by her side, but with the city fearful and untrusting of Lady Noire's destructive powers the stress slowly begins tearing her up from the inside out.

Adrien thought going to school would be the big change of his life, but a kwami called Tikki and the villain Monarch swiftly proves to be the adventure he never even dreamed of having. Being Crimson Beetle gives him the freedom he's always wanted, and while he's used to being in the spotlight being hailed the leader and savior is something entirely new. It's nearly as overwhelming as his crush on Marinette– but at least that's a normal teenage thing.