🌈🎇🤡Chloe Noir

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19838038

by JajaLala on AO3.

-------------------------------------------

What if Chloe was chosen by Fu to wield the Cat Miraculous?

Ships:

- Chloenette

Summary:

Possibilities lined up before her. If she was a superhero, everyone would love her. She would have parades. She'd be powerful, perhaps more powerful than her parents. She couldn't wait to tell everyone that she, Chloé Bourgeois, was a superhero!

Then she looked in the mirror.

Leather.

Chloé was wearing not only a full-body leather suit, but on top of that she wore leather gloves, boots and a belt. Leather-on-leather! An atrocity! Even worse, Chloé's hair was pulled out of its neat ponytail, and had turned into a mess of curls. Chloé spent an hour every morning having her butler straighten her hair, she didn't want it to revert to it's natural curly state every time she transformed! The excessive leather did not even spare her head, giving her both leather ears and a leather mask that tinted her sclera blue.

If Chloé's mother, the Queen of Fashion, ever saw this, Chloé knew exactly what she would say: "Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

So this is why superheros had secret identities.