2

Winny was lying on one of the benches at the football court, sitting with his legs crossed and his right hand under his head for comfort. As he dozed off, he felt a cold sensation on his cheek, like someone had placed ice there. He slowly opened his eyes just to see a cute boy smiling brightly, showing his cute dimples that just made his face look even more adorable.

Winny could not even spot a single flaw in the face of the boy in front of him. The boy was holding a cold water bottle against Winny's cheek, which caused him to wake up waking him up.

Breaking the silence, the boy awkwardly explained, "Sorry, coach was looking for you and asked me to find you." Checking the time on his phone, Winny realized he was late. Hastily getting up and stretching, he began to walk away, but the boy stopped him by grabbing his hand and offering him the water bottle. "Here, this is for you," he said with a warm smile, "Susu!" the boy said with a bright smile. Winny smiled back gratefully, thanking him before rushing back to the court.

 Winny smiled back gratefully, thanking him before rushing back to the court

The practice for the Mechanical Engineering boys began with a two-round run around the field. During the warm-up, Coach approached Winny and informed him that he'd have to do an extra 10 laps after practice for being late. Despite Winny's attempts to plead with the coach, his fate was sealed, and he was sent back to the field.

After completing their rounds, the coach once again called Winny, the team captain, to lead a quick practice session before the game. Winny agreed and began organizing the players. Meanwhile, the coach noticed Satang sitting on the bench with a miserable expression miserable look in his eyes. Coach sat next to him and put his arm around Satang. "Dont worry kittiphob, you will recover soon, keep a positive mindset. For now i want you to focus on the game as in like your playing it. This can be a great way for you to learn different ways others play the game rather than just being familiar with your team. Dont worry kid" coach says and stands up to go back to the field, "oh i forgot" he stopped and looked back at Satng "dont forget to prepare water bottles for the team, goodluck" he completed his sentence and went back to training. Satang sat there at the bench as the day went by, preparing drinks for the players and back to the bench, he felt like he had a burden in his heart, he felt like he was useless...