CHAPTER 5

I told Sophie everything on the phone and she could scream at the other end anytime I mention Derrick's doing and how gentle he was. With amusement, she asked me if I would consider settling down now with Derrick. I thought about what she asked me carefully before I replied her

'I'm not ready for a relationship Sophie, I don't think I will ever be ready for one and to even think about settling down. I might end up cheating on him when I get tired of being around him.'

Her side went silent for a while before she spoke. She tried to convince me to give it a try with Derrick because of all the things I told her about him. She assured me that she would support every decision I make but is high time I stopped sleeping around with other guys and get someone who will love me. I laughed at what she said because I knew I could never love someone in my life. All the guys I dated since high school till now had no place in my heart. I never loved anyone because I never had the reason to love. Sophie knew about all the guys I've dated from high school till now and she never judged me about my actions and decisions. She supported every step I made in life and she never questioned me about my choices.

Sophie on the other hand never had a good guy in her life. All the guys she dated ended up betraying her. She gave up on her love life after her third guy broke up with her three weeks to his wedding which she had no idea till we saw the invitation card on Instagram.

'Babe I want to heal myself first before I date another guy. I want to take my time to know my worth so that the guy I date next will cherish and love me' she would say that to me anytime I asked her if she would date again. She would laugh and tell me she is never giving up on love even though the men in her life disappointed her many ways. Her dad cheated on her mom serval times which led to their divorce yet she always dreamt of having perfect family she could call her own. She was supposed to act like me and never believe in love but is the other way round. I, on the other hand never had any problems when it came to having a perfect guy and a perfect relationship but I always ended up throwing it away after a night stand or two.

'Not all men will go to the extent of getting a lady whom they are not dating sanitary napkin, pain relief pills, fruits and drinks just to ease their pain during your menstrual period Ash' she yelled at me with what she said at the other end

'You've gotten the perfect guy babe, just try and make this work please, don't hurt this too please because he seems like a good Ash' she exclaimed at the other end which made me feel like the devil himself knowing well enough that I cant do what she was asking of me. I've never loved a single guy in my life apart from my dad and brother who were killed in an accident during my last year in high school.

I disconnected the call, I wanted to end the conversation with her. The guilt that was spreading through my body was too much to handle. I wasn't ready to have a relationship with anyone, the only thing I needed from him was just a night stand and I would end things with him after that.

..

One week passed and I didn't hear anything from Derrick or see him at the office. The last time I saw him was the day he brought my car and my belongings after he dropped me at my apartment. All his meetings were done by his business partner. I could think about him every now and then anytime I was less busy or before I would sleep. I tried many times to text or call him but always let me pride win over the little argument I would have with myself whether to call him or not.

'If he really want to talk he will call' I would say that before I put my phone away and busy myself with something to forget about him.

I entered my room strained from all the work I did at the office. I came home really late and stressed out with hunger. I got something on my way and quickly ate to take my shower. I got into my bed and covered myself with my blanket to let sleep take over my body. As I was trying to get some sleep, I heard a knock on my door. I avoided it the first time because I was feeling too tired to get the call. I angrily got up on the second knock to see who it was and to my surprise it was Derrick Hayford, the guy I've dreamt about the whole week.

he hugged me the moment I opened the door. He was really overwhelmed from how he was dressed and how he looked. The anger I was feeling left the moment I saw him. before I could invite him in and ask what was wrong, he placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I couldn't process what was happening at the moment. He begged for entry with his tongue and I gladly responded his kiss after processing what had happened. He pulled me closer to him with his hand around my waist and his other hand around my neck. He tighten his grip around me and deepened the kiss.

The kiss was really passionate and hot which made me want more than just the intimate kiss we were having. Like he was reading my mind, he pushed me inside and closed the door without breaking the kiss. He trapped me to the wall and moved his hand which was around my neck to my squeeze my breast. I moan to what his hand was doing to my breast and how his lips was kissing me like I was the only thing which could cure him that moment.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with eyes full of sexual desire before he whispered in my ears saying ' I'm going to kiss you until the only taste you will feel in your mouth is my saliva' before he captured my lips again.

The kiss became so passionate that my legs couldn't hold me any longer. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, that was when I felt his hard member poking me. He asked me where my room was and I showed him in between the kiss.

We got to my room and he gently placed me on the bed and took his shirt off. He looked at me looking all restless from what he did to me downstairs and he smirked. I wanted to shout at him and tell him to get on with what he started but I didn't want to let him see how bad I wanted him. After staring at me with longing in his eyes, he widely spread my legs and got in between my thigh and showered soft but hot kisses around my neck while his hands were busily working magic on my breast.

He travelled his kisses to my left breast and sucked the life out of it. I let out a moan with pleasure because he was sending me to my climax and I loved every part of what he was doing with his lip and hand. Before I could adjust myself after the pressure, he went down and smirked at me before he buried himself under me and ate me up. I couldn't hold the pressure I was feeling which made me moan out loud. All the breath in my lungs disappeared from what he was doing to me.

After all the butterflies he made me feel, he undressed and positioned himself on top of me. 'should I, please' he looked at me with eyes holding so much desire and control at the same time. How can he ask me such question after working magic on me with his hands and lips.

'He is even gentle during intimacy' I said to myself before I nodded to approve with a smile.

with my permission, he penetrated inside of me with his huge member which made me scream with both pain and pleasure. He wanted me to be comfortable with him so he was gentle at first. He slowly increased the depth and speed of his thrusting before he gave it all in and went deeper after I matched his energy.

He planted a kiss on my lips and buried himself on me after our magical moment. The kiss wasn't like the first kiss before our sex, it was sweet and gentle which meant a lot in different languages.

He bit my ears and whispered I love you to me before sleeping like a baby in my arms.