〰️💫Fearless✨〰️

Hello ! my little people unless you're tall then Hello my tall, short and whatever else people welcome hope you enjoy! And ⚠️ TW: tiny mentions of child abuse .Hunter is Luz's big bro the group's all human and if you know Taylor Swift you know what happens.I thought of this while listening to Fearless in the car.

Willow's POV:

I stood in front of the Noceda house-hold, a bag resting over my shoulder. I opened the door and not even a nanosecond later I'm on the floor wrapped in a tight hug by Luz and Gus.Like two german shepherds tackling their owner. "WILLOW !!" they said excitedly. Hunter walked over to me and helped me up.I blushed a bit and I think he did too. After Hunter walked upstairs Luz tapped me on the shoulder. "You sure that's your man ?" Luz said doubtful I gave her a playful shove and told her to shut up.We sat on the couch, Gus had set up his blue dinosaur covered sleeping bag on the floor in front of the TV. Luz was sleeping on the couch so I put mine right next to Gus's. "Oh guys, Amity's coming over later !" Luz said with happiness very noticeable in her voice.Gus and I rolled our eyes, smiling, we were ok with Amity coming over but god damn Luz is so oblivious to her crush. "Soooooooo, who wants snacks !?" Luz asked, "WE DO !" me and Gus exclaimed.

Luz walked over to the cabinets. I heard a creak then a gasp. "What is it ?" I asked "Is it a possum ?" Gus interrupted. "No we, we,.." Luz muttered trailing off, her eyes wide with horror. "WE DON'T HAVE SNACKS !!!" she shouted, dramatically falling on the sofa.I imagined a 'bun- bun- BUN' kinda noise playing in the background. "That means one of our poor souls will have to drive with that sassy emo boy too Dollarama to get more," she sighed. I knew by sassy emo boy she meant Hunter. "HUNTER CAN YOU DRIVE ONE US TO DOLLARAMA !" Luz shouted.He came down the stairs with a scowl on his face. "Fine, who wants to go ?" he asked, placing his hands on his hips in his  usual sassy way.My hand moved with me even trying "I'll go" I said he looked shocked and a pink shade dusted his cheeks.Me and Hunter were awkwardly sitting in the car not making a noise.

I looked up over to him in the driver's seat,I noticed a scar on his face. I was surprised I didn't notice it before because it stretched across his face starting at his chin and ending at the start of his cheek. "How did you get that scar ?" I asked, pointing to it. He looked like he wanted to throw up at the question. "It's fine if you don't wanna tell me I-" "no, no it's... It's fine"he said calmly. "I'm not Luz's actual brother" He said looking at the steering wheel then back up. "That's why my hair is blonde" he said running his hands through his beach sand like hair making me want to scream, HE LOOKED SO MOTHER FUCKING HOOOOOOT. But I stayed quiet and listened. "Before Camila adopted me when I was seven I lived with my uncle" he paused, swallowing a lump in his throat. "I saw a couple kids playing outside and I wanted to join them, so I walked up to, too, my uncle" he stuttered, gripping onto the steering wheel, his eyes glassy.

"He shouted at me then told me, I needed to learn a lesson for being ungrateful.."he looked like he was on the verge of tears "he grabbed a knife and...You can get the rest" he mumbled he blinked letting a single tear roll down his face.His other hand was resting in the middle of the two seats in the front.I placed mine over his, I didn't say a word but on the inside I was screaming.After a bit we finally pulled up to the Dollarama. We went inside and aimed for the snacks section .We looked around got all our stuff and went over to the cashier. "That will be 16.13 please" she said as Hunter reached into his pockets only pull out a ten dollar bill and twenty three cents.I Found six dollars in my  pocket and handed it to the cashier.We wished them a good day and walked out.

We were driving back in silence again "you know, you're a great person Willow Park '' Hunter said, smiling from ear to ear. My heart jumped and I blushed THIS TIME out of embarrassment. "Thanks"I said looking away then we passed our school and just as we did the car stopped dead in its tracks. "Dammit not now" Hunter said tossing his head back angrily. He stormed out of the car as I followed. "Were out of gas I'll call my mom and will wait in the car" he said pinching the bridge of his nose he sighed  as he tried to open the car door but it was locked he looked inside and saw his keys laying on his seat. "Shit, things really can't get any worse" but then droplets of water started to pour from the cloudy  sky. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I cursed under my breath "whats wrong ?" Hunter asked "this is my grandmas dress if my dads find out I got this dirty I will NEVER hear the end of it". "I think they'll understand" Hunter said. "Does this remind you of anything ?" he  asked "it does" I responded "ok will say it on three" he said