〰️Grom🥀pt2〰️

⚠️TW blood and hints of SH ! if you can't handle this please do NOT read thank you and enjoy.

Willow's POV

I heard voices echo around the gym. I paid them no mind as I saw Hunter and the gang sitting in the bleachers. I waved at them before I stepped forward.There were two tiny walls with dozens of weapons resting up against them. I took a tiny little dagger. It was very zigzag like for a weapon but you never know. I slowly walked down to the arena as the gray blob known as Grom slithered across the floor.Then it lifted up swishing and swirling around turning into the first fear I'd have to face.It was the worst thing known to man, Marenett from Miraculous Ladybug. "Tiki spots on" she hissed, dashing at me. Flashing into the outfit she wears in the show. I gagged as she ran towards me. I slashed it easily with a vine. I faked yawning "what you gonna bore me to death" I laughed. Grom hissed before quickly changing into another fear. But it disappeared? It was gone. I did it, I thought I turned around and faced Hunter and smiled proudly.

But the ground shook and a pillar of slim shot me into the air.The crowd screamed,Hunter looked as if he were about to jump into the ring.The storm of slime smacked me into a wall.I hissed, biting my lip as tears traced down my face.I stood up with my legs feeling like jello. The shoulder of my dress was torn apart revealing a deep cut spilling blood as it stained my dress. I winced but stood back up as the crowd cheered. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT" I retorted with shaky breathing.It twirled around me, I felt like I was in a gooey tornado, I braced for impact as it swallowed me whole. I gasped, opening my eyes. The tornado slowly disintegrated,I realized I was in Amity's room.What am I doing here ? I thought then I saw young Amity storm through the door. Then I knew what everyone at Heckside was about to see.

Hunter's POV

Willow re-appeared from the slime tornado as the battle arena took a different form.There was a nice bed, posters of the good witch Azura scattered across the walls as toys such as a stuffed cat, books and a puzzle lay on the carpeted floor. A young Amity stood on the other side of the room looking annoyed and pissed.She tapped her foot in impatience as another young girl ran through the door. "Amity, what's wrong !?" the young girl asked. "Go away Willow" Amity responded. "Is it because I can't do magic ?!" Young Willow said, her tiny voice breaking. I felt my stomach do a back walkover, as my heart sank . Young Amity pondered for a moment "well.. THAT IS WHY !" she shouted out of nowhere, causing both Willow's to jump back. I looked over to present Amity and she looked sick to her stomach.I patted her on the back, she looked up at me with glassy eyes "I know this isn't the real you" I said her face sobered and she smiled .

"CAUSE YOU'RE A WEAKLING," Young Amity hissed as present Willow covered her ears falling to her knees, tears falling like a waterfall on her face. "STOP,PLEASE STOP" Willow begged as the memory faded.She looked up as grom took another form.It swirled into someone but I couldn't see their face.I didn't realize who it was until I heard the voice, that sweet voice but it was poisoned it sounded bitter and harsh.The crowd gasped no one had ever seen something like this before. I couldn't tell who was who ?! they both looked the exact same. No one has ever seen Grom look like its opponent . "Well, well, well if it isn't miss Park, Captain of the flyer- derby team" The Willow at the other end of the ring hissed, it wasn't hard to tell this was Grom. Willow, the real Willow, took a fight stance.But Grom just laughed. "You think YOU, of all witches, can defeat ME !?" Grom said, wiping a tear of laughter from its eye.Willow bared her teeth as her fist shook rapidly.

"I know you Willow, very well in fact" Grom said examining its hand, hardly even looking up. "I know you have a..." it paused for a moment "reputation" Grom smirked.Then waves of memories came flooding,Willow picking up fallen books,her getting beaten up bloody and bruised, her crying in the school bathroom, I watched in horror each memory worse than the last. Willow looked a t grom upset inside but her outside looked dead serious.She blinked letting a single tear fall from her eye, but still unphased. "Also, for the little cherry on top" Grom smiled "I know what you did when nobody was looking, and let's face it.." She slid over to Willow horrified face to face, inches apart from each other, "nobody was looking" Grom finished.I couldn't hold back any more I stood up from my seat and shouted, "WILLOW DON'T LISTEN TO IT!" I pleaded. They both turned their heads.But Grom grabbed Willow's chin forcing her to look at it. "Remember Willow?Every day you'd come home and say you had a good day, an obvious lie" Grom said, rolling its eyes. "Then you would walk in the bathroom and find your dad's razor and.." it trailed off as Willow was trying to pull out of Grom's grip but failed. "SLASH!" Grom shouted slamming Willow against the concrete wall.

She let out a howl of pain as she struggled to her feet. "GET UP WILLOW YOU GOT THIS !" Amity yelled. Willow looked at Amity but the Grom ran up to her,pining her onto the wall. "YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEM WILLOW ?!" Grom screamed "THE PITY YOU, ALL OF THEM !" it shouted, Willow's arms dropped as she stopped moving Grom dropped her letting her fall to the floor her body going limp. Horror washed over me, She can't be dead ,she can't be !?. "WILLOW GET UP, WILLOW GET UP , PLEASE WILLOW GET UP!" I choked between sobs.Amity and Luz were crying as well. Gus on stage stared in horror. Grom walked over to Willow's motionless body and got close to her ear and whispered "goodbye" It turned away laughing. "Now, who's ready to find out what their worst fear is ?" Grom said laughing evilly.I heard a shout from the other end of the gym. "SHE'S ALIVE !WILLOW'S ALIVE !!" I whipped my head around as well as Grom to see Willow on her feet panting, her hair messy and all over the place, as various cuts and bruises were spread across her face as well as dirt but she was alive.

Willow's POV

Every part of me was sore and it was almost impossible to stand up. "It'll take more than that to get rid of me" I smirked, placing a strand of loose hair behind my ear. Grom shouted in rage as it charged at me.I pulled out the dagger from my pocket and shoved it into Groms chest. It pulled away howling in pain as it sank to the ground. I walked over and put my foot over top of the somewhat still solid chunk of goo.I leaned closer and whispered "how's that for a half -a-witch".It groaned and yelled about vengeance and all that until it went silent. I put my fists in the air as the crowd cheered. Hunter jumped into the ring and ran over to me. He was smiling like his life depended on it as he tackled me to the ground in the TIGHTEST hug I've ever had.I just laughed, I laughed until I was sobbing in his arms.

(a half hour later)

I had gotten Viney to heal my cuts and Luz and Amity helped with my hair and all that. "Willow, you look awesome," said Luz, clasping her hands together. "You think so ?" I said twirling around in the dress. "I know so, NOW COME ON LET'S GO PARTY '' she said triumphantly.I giggled as I walked out the door Amity placed her hand on my shoulder.I stopped and looked at her, she had tears falling from her eyes. "Amity what's wron-" she cut me off by hugging me tightly. "I'm so, so, so sorry about what I did Willow '' she sobbed,I pulled her off of me as I held onto her shoulders, stopping them from shaking. "Look, it's hard to forget about things that you did but it's ok I forgive you it was your mothers fault, you're a great friend Amity Blight '' I said, hugging her again. "So are you, Willow Park" she smiled. "Now come on, let's go party".

I walked onto the dance floor looking for Hunter.As I glanced around the room as I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around only to see nobody there, so I looked forward and saw Hunter standing right there checking his imaginary nails. "Oh, hey didn't see you there my name is Hunter" he said sticking out his hand for a handshake. I play along with his little game by shaking it. "I'm looking for my date to Grom ,he looks a lot like you actually" I said flicking his hair noodle. "Well maybe even though I just met you thirty seconds ago, maybe I could take a beautiful young lady  like you to Grom" he said, raising an eyebrow smirking. "Well I suppose that would be ok" I smiled. "But really you look gorgeous" he said in a tone that made both of our faces go warm. The music slowed as people grabbed their partners and danced calmly.

I pull him over as I put my hands on his shoulders brushing against his tuxedo. His hands rest on my waist as we move back and forth to the music.He twirls me around as his hands wrap around my chest for a second before unfolding his arms. "Have you ever done this before ?" I asked as we danced. "No, you?" he responded "no". We leaned closer together, our lips inches apart. I could feel his warm breath on my face almost like steam. "You're an interesting person Hunter Deammone." I said "as well as you Willow Park". His kiss feels like bliss.

Thanks SO much for reading sorry for taking so long BYYYYYEEEEEEEE