-Pleasure-

Warning- this story includes..

Overstimulation
Praising
And sort of CNC 🤷🏾‍♀️
————

Just so you know I just want it unrealistically so there's not much of a story we just gon get right to it🫨

ENJOY hoes😛

I need it, I want it, I have to have it. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted it as I laid in my bed trying to get some sleep.....

—————-

As he got onto the bed he lifted my legs up and made sure to make room for himself in between them by parting them. I felt my breath hitch as his body hovered over mine though it was dark in my room, the light from the window reflected onto his body showing the highlights of his muscles. His features became more apparent as he leaned closer to my face, his jaw line was perfect and his lips plump and pink, his dark eyes wondered mine as he placed his finger under my chin, pushing slightly to my face was perfectly angled towards his. My body shuttered as I felt his warm breath brush across my lips before they connected. My eyes shut as I began melting into the kiss~ I let out a soft moan as I felt his fingers

Slowly and softly grazing across the surface of my neck, then slowly continuing to flow down to my nipple, then my stomach to my lower stomach, to my waist, they stopped at the lining of my panties gently twirling them around his fingers, and with out breaking the kiss he slid them down and off, throwing them to the floor not caring where they landed. I tense slightly as his hand met with my skin once again before relaxing. He was so gentle with his motions, with the kiss still connecting his fingers began continuing their journey down past my waist line through my wetness. My breath hitched as his cool fingers met my clit slowly rubbing around in circles.

"Your so wet my love, so warm." He said in a soft and deep yet seductive voice. Sending shivers through my body.

I moan back in response. My hips began following his motions as they got faster and more dominant.

"Fuck~" I moaned quietly as he began picking up his pace.

Then without warning he slid his large fingers into my warmth earning a sharp gasp from my throat as he did so. He began kissing me more eagerly, our tongues wondering each others mouths as he devoured my moans. And just like clock work my Back arched as he curled his finger perfectly hitting my g-spot with precision. Our kiss broke as my head fell back and my lips parted from the pleasure.

"There it is my love." He said with a smirk as he watched me placing his other hand on my thigh holding it in place as he began hitting my spot harder and faster, my eyes rolled back as I felt the palm of his hand rub against my clit creating extra pleasure. Fuck I was about to cum. And the fact that his lips where sucking on my neck wasn't helping.

"Mm that's it cum for my love, cum for me." He said into my ear in a low deep soft voice.

My body shook and my mouth opened in a silent scream as pleasure erupted in my body. He kept goin and hitting my spot even after I was done cuming causing tears of overstimulation to breach my eyes.

"Fuck, wait, it's to much." I whimpered trying to hold his hand still.

"Shhhh, you can take it baby." He praised as he moved my hand.

My moans turned into whines as I felt my second orgasm building up once again.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum again, p-please." I begged as he continued.

And with that I came again. And he finally stopped, and my eyes sprung open as he pulled down his boxers and pulled his hard cock sprung out. He then proceeded to lift up my thighs, placing his cock on my very sensitive clit causing my body to jump.

I moved my hands to his chest letting out a strained whine.as he started rocking his hips causing his length to rub along my clit.

"Shh, shhh, I know I know, just relax for me love."he whispered in my ear as he moved my hands above my head and with his other hand he gripped my neck tightly but now to tightly so I could breath.

"F-fuck..please....please~ I ca-" I attempted to protest.

"Mmmm fuck, you got it baby there you go, just like that." He praised as I came again.

I tried to run but to no avail I made no success in doing so, but the pleasure was way to much.

"Pleaseee, pleasee, I can't- I-I can't t-" I whined trying to free my hands or move my body away, but he had me pinned.

"I know my love, I know, just one more for my baby, I'm so close." He groaned as he began speeding up chasing his own high.

My eyes rolled back as I felt his grip around my neck tighten, his speed increasing.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me right there, fuck." He moaned as he came as well.

After a while he got up and picked me up running me a hot shower and got in with me and we showered and ate and we cuddled and

"You did to good for me princess, I love you so much." He said to me kissing me on the head.

" I love you too." I said kissing him on the lips.

And we all lived happily ever after🥰

Then I woke up....wow what a dream.