𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

You entered the factory and immediately was taken aback by how everything looks so abandoned

You entered the factory and immediately was taken aback by how everything looks so abandoned. You saw the painting of Huggy Wuggy and then smiled. He was your stuffed toy when you were a child. You were now an adult searching for your father who supposedly went missing ten years ago.

You look around the room and then see a green tape sitting there on the table. You grab the tape and then put the tape in the green player. You listen to the tape as you notice Huggy Wuggy's yellow hand on the screen. "Hi. My name is Leith Pierre, and I'm the Head of Innovation here at the Playtime Co. toy factory. If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing! Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. So trespasser, just to make you aware. While we pride ourselves primarily on our high quality and excellent childcare. We also pride ourselves on our security. For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will turn on the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities! And that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system. No spoilers... So, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it."

"That's definitely a threat." You spoke as you walked into the gift-shop and look around to see several boxes of Boogie Bots on the shelves. You smile as you pick up the box and inspect the packaging. You were always running around the factory as a child. Your father brought you there every single day since your mother wasn't there to take care of you. You look around the place you were standing in and then walks towards the security room. You enter the code since the four-color code was basically the only thing important to remember. You enter the security room to see if there were people inside but the entire room was empty and quiet. You notice a black-colored tape and then put the tape into the player.

You watched the tape while sitting on one of the rolling chairs. You notice a glass door opening and then a GrabPack sits there with a missing red hand. You put the GrabPack on and tightens the straps and then shoots the blue hand. "Thank god this thing still works." You thought to yourself as you exit the security room and then head over to a closed door. You scan the blue hand and the door opens to reveal a blue lanky statue in the center of the room. "Huggy..." You smile as you rush into the room to the greeting statue.

You look around the room and then notice another blue scanner. You go to scan the blue hand before the power goes out. "What the heck?" You mutter aloud and then your heart begins racing at the sound of something jingle. You turn to see a yellow key in the statues yellow hand. "I'm definitely going insane cause there's no way he had a key in his hand before." You climb up onto the wooden blocks and then grabs the key from him. "Thank you!" You spoke as you hop down and then unlock the yellow door.

You definitely knew your way around the factory. You enter the power room and then walk inside. You use the blue hand to turn on the power and then when you exit the power room... Huggy wasn't there anymore. Lights shined down on the empty center. You started to freak out and then scan the blue hand-print once more. The metal door goes up and then you enter inside the hallway. Make A Friend was shown above your head as you walk down the hallway. You then notice a yellow hand quickly move off the wall and then you stop in your tracks. "You have got to be kidding me." You take a deep breath before opening the door wide open. You took a step inside and then began walking further down to the next door.

You open the metal door and then notice another tape player. You needed to find the yellow tape. You walk up the stairs and notice a poster of Huggy Wuggy. "HUGGY SAYS, REMEMBER TO TAKE BREAKS" and "BREAKS LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES ARE NOT PERMITTED" says on the poster and then you notice a blue battery on the floor. You pick up the battery and then places the battery in the correct slot.

You hold onto the railing and then jump down to the floor below. You search around for the next three batteries you needed. You find the other three batteries and the yellow tape on one of the shelves. You open a door with three hand-prints and the door easily slides open. You enter through the door and then puts the tape into the player. You held the batteries in your arms as you listened to the tape. Rich & Avery were the two employees on the tape. "I remember them... Rich was always such a grump." You spoke as you climb up the stairs and then you immediately stop in your tracks when you notice the same blue furry and lanky statue there grinning in your direction. "Huggy?" The door closes and your heart begins racing.

"I'm probably seeing things." You reassured before putting the batteries in their slots. You rush down the stairs once you noticed the glass case contained the grabpack's red hand. You collect the hand and then climbs onto the conveyor and then scans the red & blue hand-prints. You turn on one more power source and then you were immediately taken to the Make A Friend station.

Everything was so creepy looking. You look around the room to see a closed door, "CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT A TOY" was written on the front. You sigh as you take the stairs and then notice the power sources. You made sure to close the rafter so you wouldn't fall to your death. You walk across the rafter and then turn on the power for the Make A Friend machine.

You turn on the machine and then about five minutes later... You walk over to the machine and collect the Catbee toy you made with the machine. You scan the toy on the toy scanner and then the metal door opens. You notice a dark tunnel leading to probably nowhere. You walk up and Huggy emerges from the dark. You scream when the giant lanky monster with razor-sharp teeth walks towards your retreating figure. "OH HELL NO!" You were obviously living a nightmare. There was no way you could be seeing a blue furry monster who was once a statue in the front of the factory.

Huggy was now standing there motionless. His lanky arms were hanging down past his knees and his black eyes stared into your [e/c] eyes. You quickly take off the grabpack you were wearing and then slowly sets the toy onto the ground. You look up at the blue monster standing there with a scary grin on his face. You were honestly really scared to death being in the presence of a monster. You slowly walk up to the monster and then take his yellow glove in your small human hand. His sharp teeth faded and he was standing there looking down at you with a normal smile on his face. "What happened to this place, Huggy?" You asked the monster as he kneels next to you.

You smile as you and the monster hug. His embraces were always so warm and comforting. "Do you remember me? I'm Y/N. You were my favorite toy to play with. Because of you, I got through everything. I got through traumatic situations because of the comfort you've given me." You told the lanky blue toy as you break the embrace. "Where's Poppy?"

The blue monster looks down at you when you asked that question. "I'm gonna go find her. I need information."