Welcome to Jade mountain academy

Winter POV
Me and Icicle were flying to jade mountain academy. I was tired, but I made sure that I hid my fatigue. An Icewing prince shouldn't show his weakness. Suddenly, Icicle stabbed my wing with her tail spikes. She must have noticed that I was tired. So I beat my wings harder and thought about jade mountain academy instead of how tired I was. Why the hell do I have to share a cave with other tribe dragonets. Hmph. memori thought ended shortly, so I recited some of the Icewing sagas father made me memorize. When I was at the beginning of the third saga, I spotted jade mountain academy. We landed in the landing platform, and went in. There was a dark purple Nightwing, ready to greet us in the entrance. "Welcome to Jade mountain academy! We will learn, make friends, and have fun!" She said. I rolled my eyes. 'Fun'. What a pathetic thing. Icewings don't have 'fun'. They work, train or study. "Your cave is cave 307!" The Nightwing said. I went to my cave. It was actually nicer than I expected. There was a rock ledge, obviously for me, and a pile of sand. Between the beds, there was a blue and gold carpet made of wool. There was some fire globes in the ceiling for the lights. There were  identical desks on each side of the cave, and there was mahogany scroll racks in the middle of the cave.
I was reading a scroll when a short and bulky Sandwing with a  zigzag scar on his snout and an amber earring dangling from his right ear. "What do you want, sand snorter. I am the nephew of Queen Glacier, so spit it out." I said. "Actually, you have to share this cave with me." The Sandwing said. I couldn't believe that I had to share a cave with a low-born like him.
Qibli POV
I entered my cave, which was 307. A tall and lean Icewing was already there, curled up on a stone ledge and reading a scroll. He lifted his head to meet my eyes. He was very handsome, and had mesmerizing blue eyes. "What do you want, sand snorter. I am the nephew of Queen Glacier, so spit it out." He said. "Actually, you have to share this cave with me." I said. I stared at his mesmerizing eyes. Wait! Did I just call him mesmerizing and handsome? I can't be falling for him!