0.03

Felicite didn't want to admit it but Katerina was right. She did make a good vampire.

It had been a century since she had seen her mother, only 5 years since she's seen her sister. From what she heard neither of them grasped control quite like she had.

Luckily that meant she could live among humans normally, Anna had given her an anklet so she could walk in the sun. The one time she was every grateful it had been Katerina that turned them.

Speaking of Katerina, every once in a while she finds Felicite. Checks up on her sees how she's doing. And every time she seems a bit more happy at the results of her sired.

It somewhat freaks Felicite out.

Especially the one time she broke into a highly guarded facility just to see her.

Felicite had taken up a route that taught her a lot about fighting. She became an assassin.

And a very good one at that, it gave her the opportunity to travel around the world and learn as many fighting styles as she could, it also made her very handy with swords.

The woman had noticed over the years she grew harsh, being a warrior would do that to you. She found she cpuld play both sides really well.

Working for royalty while being an assassin was hard work. But she made it look easy.

By disguising herself as a man around royalty. It was surprisingly easy to act like a man. She was way more respected as a man too.

It made her angry. The inequality of life.

Just because she didn't have a slab of meat between her legs didn't meam she wasn't of value.

This was why she preferred to take on male cases as an assassin. To be the last thing a wretched man sees before his death, it gave her some sort of satisfaction.

But her job alsp made it so much easier to feed, and how to do it without pointing toward the existence of vampires.

Her line of work was also how she met him.

Opposite sides. Enemies.

It was war. She had taken a vacation of sorts from her assassin job to be a full time man in war. She hated it honestly.

Being all dirty, cramped, around hundreds of bodies yet unable to have a taste due to all the other very alive humans around you.

She had been patrolling by herself, knowing that her team would be much safer if she went alone.

"Halt." A stern voice calls out and she rolls her eyes. Another stupid human that thinks they can survive her.

Putting on her best scared face she slowly turns around.

Felicite has to admit the man is a looker, she blatantly checks him out while making it look like she's sizing him up.

Her jaw clicks as she raises her Musket and shoots the man in the head.

"A shame, you were quite pretty." She sighs then walks over to him crouching down and licking the blood off of his forehead. Her eyes widen and she looks down at him. Vampire. "You've got to be kidding me." She whisper shouts.

Honestly she's a bit disappointed she didn't get to fight more. But she has to get rid of him, she can't have any survivors. Her kind of not.

Speeding to a tree she rips off a branch and plunges it in the man's heart watching him turn grey. She sighs and continues walking away, unaware of the man and his unkillable status.