Seek V/S Figure V/S Screech V/S Glitch V/S Timothy V/S Void

Seek: SHUT THE F**K UP B*TCH
Figure: DO YOU WANT ME TO USE THIS? Pulls out 10 gallons of vinegar and baking soda.
Glitch:

V

oid: I'm trynna read so shut up.
Screech: HEY SISTERS I LET JAMES CHARLES IN!!!

Seek/Figure: Slowly and evilly turn their necks towards Screech.
Timothy: Five hundred Nights and days At Freddy's ink remover, is FNAF.
Glitch: HOWSGDBSHXCDYE Dies of confusion
Timothy: Bro the horse smoking a cigarette at FNAF while having diarrhea.
Seek: What his scream sounds like:

Timothy: I found a worm hill and found a hairy worm with a Glock on the horse that is smoking, while the worm is playing FNAF.
Screech:

Seek: YOU UGLY
Void: SHUT THE F*CK UP B*TCHES
Timothy: I found the core of the Earth at Minecraft sea level, and it was on a hairy worm that was on the horse that was smoking, while the core of the earth is playing FNAF.
Seek: FJXRCMSSYSSHXVSYSVA_JSTYF_JE-€;#5S7SG#H
His heart monitor: (The heart monitor is the icon.)

Figure: I'm back I just went to get some cola.
Void: What kinda cola?
Figure: The type of cola that is on the core of the earth that is on a hairy worm that is on the horse that is smoking while the cola is playing FNAF.
Void: OKAY WHAT THE F- Dies
Timothy: I found Neko-Seek who had too much Taco Bell while on the cola while on the core of the earth that is on the hairy worm that is on the horse that is smoking, and Neko-Seek is playing FNAF.
Figure: Weak. Well, I found a man who looks like a worm, who is on Neko-Seek, who is on the cola, who is on the core of the earth, which is on the hairy worm which is on the horse that is smoking while the worm man is playing FNAF.
Timothy: I found your Dad in the milk aisle who is on the worm man who is on Neko-Seek who is on the cola who is on the core of the earth who is on the hairy worm who is on the horse that is smoking while your Dad is playing FNAF.
Figure: