Chapter 1: Phi's nong likes shitting on other's business

"N'Sakolchai has code-line senior with gear code 0128."

"Heyyy!!!"

"N'Praeploy has code-line senior with gear code 0036."

"Screammmmmmmm! That's the second-year Engineering Moon! Oyyy, I'm so jealous!"

"P'Kungfu, I like you."

Oho, the girls were screaming so loudly, to the point I thought they were so close to being admitted into the hospital right away.

Today was the code number matching day, which all the seniors had said to be very important because we would have to support each other for another four years before everything ended. That was why I had to stretch open my two eyes ever since the early morning, showering, dressing up, and emptying my stomach for fast consuming because they said they were going to treat us to a meal; but now it was almost 11 a.m. already and it still wasn't my turn yet.

I don't freaking get why the administration decided to admit that many freshmen. 300-400 students? If I weren't forced to study here, I probably wouldn't have been this stressed out. Gear what? What concerned me the most was still whether I was going to have a sickly weird code-line or not. All I was desperately wishing for was to get a decent person to enter my life.

Can I please get someone pretty krub? Someone beautiful, so I can feel more ecstatic.

Being in an all-boy school for the last six years, my life had been so shitty. I felt more and more miserable as no one there had any slight sign of tenderness whatsoever.

"Arm, who do you want to be your phi buddy?" The voice of the person sitting in the back interrupted. Not only so, but he also stooped his head down and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't know. How about you? Who do you want?"

"I like that senior with the cute dango braids on the right." He said and quickly pointed his finger at his "target."

This bastard, his name was "Sand" krub. He was my first friend at university. What was even more important was that he was now my roommate too.

Ai'Sand could be considered quite popular in the faculty because he was a child actor. He used to play in dramas with many celebrities back when he was 5-6 years old. When he grew up, his mom stopped dragging him to film sets so he finally got to live the childhood life that he desired and never accepted any other roles after that.

"Is this your type? I've always thought that you'd like the beautiful and hot type." I said half-jokingly.

"I've seen so many beautiful people in the industry so I'm kinda bored."

"Handsome people can always choose huh?"

"Do you know Chompoo Araya?"

I nodded before asking excitedly...

"You played in a drama with her before?"

"Nope, I'm just asking."

Woii!! Having friends like this, I'd soon go insane!

And this was just Ai'Sand krub. I had another close friend who stayed in the room next to mine. We learned in the same faculty. His name was "Pipo."* Just by the name you would think he was super cute right? But in reality, his face freaking betrayed his name at the utmost.

(*) Name of a fruit jelly brand in Thailand

Brutally mean was exactly his kind of thing. His goal was to grow out beard to look as cool as the seniors, but as soon as he stepped foot out into the faculty, he got scolded by the sophomore and was told to shave off completely. Haha, his dream was shattered in just a few seconds. But this wasn't important. Because you know what was the most annoying thing about him?