XV

I was sitting at this restaurant named "Orchid

I was sitting at this restaurant named "Orchid." Kyler's mom was in town and she called me asking could we meet because she wanted to talk to me.

"Nai?" I heard her voice call and I turned to see her standing behind me.

I stood up to hug her. "Hey Nina, how are you?" I asked with a smile.

"I've been good, love. How are you? How've you been? How's everything going?" She asked as we took our seats.

"I'm good. I've been good and things are going well. I have a show in Cleveland soon so I'm mostly just getting prepared for that," I nodded as I spoke.

"How's Nahmir? He's just the cutest thing ever! Can I see some pictures? I haven't seen you guys since last year," Nina said. I grabbed my phone to show her the pictures I took of Doodie yesterday. "He's just so cute, I can't." She geeked over my son.

"So, what's up? I know you didn't call this sit down just to talk about Nahmir," I leaned back in my seat a little. I didn't say it in a rude way, I just wanted to get to the point.

"So, my son called me and he said you all have been having some issues," she said subtly.

"I'm sorry Nina, not that it's anyone's business but yes, we are going through some things that I do not wish to discuss," I simply shrugged.

What me and Kyler are going through doesn't involve anyone but us. Yes, I did tell my family that we broke but I didn't tell them why.

"I'm sorry, Nai. I didn't mean to pry. I'm just worried about my son, that's all," Nina apologized to me.

"It's fine. I'm just not comfortable sharing what we're going through with the whole world. We broke up, yes. But we're both still trying to figure out things and that's all I have to say about it," I flagged down a waiter so I can order some food. I'm actually starving.

After my lunch with Nina, I made my way back home to relax. I feel like I've been running around like crazy and haven't had any me time.

I plugged my phone up and got comfortable on the couch to watch "One Tree Hill," one of my favorite comfort shows.

I sighed when I heard my phone ring. I grabbed it and saw it was Chaz. "Hello?" I answered.

"You don't sound too happy to hear from me," he chuckled from the other end of the phone.

"No, it's not that. I'm just exhausted from all the constant running around I do these days. I just wanted to come home and relax," I explained to him.

"My bad skud, I was just calling to check on you and Lil Mir. I ain't want shit for real," he said.

"Thank you, Chaz. We're good. He's with his father, grandma, and great grandma. I'm just relaxing. Being a celebrity is hella exhausting. All the rehearsal, running around, writing music but I'm hanging in there," I stated.