Chapter One

DAISY
NIKA-REA

Blessing. A blessing is supposed to be a condemnation. A protection from God and your dreams come true.

Being the girlfriend of the Luca Vincent was seen to be a blessing. He was everything. He owned everything and everyone.

Don't get me wrong. I love him. So freaking much. It was insane to belong to him. But, everything was disappearing.

Physically, he wants me. Does he want me like I was him though? I wasn't his first option. No. We've been dating for years. Our Fathers are legitimate business partners that introduced us.

That's why I'm in C.C.D University. An academy where only posh and excellent students join after senior year is completed. It was not one of my options. I was planning on moving to New York. However, Luca wanted me by his side.

It was the first day for me here. Luca and his friends had been here for about two years now. He was two years older me. I was only sixteen when we met. He was eighteen.

"Reid, where is he?" I grabbed his arm. I was sick of him ignoring me. He is so ignorant. It was my first day but my own boyfriend is nowhere to be found.

"Fucking find him yourself. I'mbnot playing babysitter, Daisy." Reid nudges my arm away.

I frown, shaking my head in disbelief.

Where are you, Daisy?

How inconsiderate are you? I've been lost for an hour and Reid has been an ass to me. Come down to the lockers.

There are four sections of lockers, baby. Specify.

It's close to a technology room.

Stay there. Don't move.

I slip my phone back into my hoodie pocket, looking around. It was pretty empty for a first day. I wonder where everyone is.

Reid was leaning against a locker, his tie messy and his white shirt wrinkled. My eyes dip down the pack of cigerattes in his pocket.

"Stop staring at him." A familiar, deep, raw and possessive voice rings my ear as a hand reaches for my waist.

I whirl around, my hand clutching on Luca's arm. "Where were you, Luca?" I softly ask as he plays with a strand of my hair.

"Busy."

"If I said that you would force me to give you a detailed answer. Do I not have the right to know?"

"No you don't, baby," he calmly says. "Give me your phone."

I push his hand away, swallowing. "Why?" I ask.

I'm not hiding anything from him, but it was suspicious.

"I was logged out of your Instagram account and I want it back."

"Isn't it ironic how you have all my socials but you didn't allow me to log into yours?" I place my phone in his palm.

I don't ever refuse Luca. I'd know the consequences.