chapter 1

It was a cold Sunday morning when the plane landed in the Pennsylvania airport at 10am. As Foresta and Galaxy get off and wall through the airport to the luggage area to gather their luggages up, as they gather all their luggage and now make way through the airport to the exit to Foresta's car. It was December 8th and Snow covered the trees and that after the  snow storm last night, as Foresta and galaxy clean the car off then load all their luggage into the vehicle then get in it as Foresta drives off out of the airport and onto the highway.

  They were going to her ex's house for the holidays. It's been at least 4 years since Foresta seen her ex now, but decided it was time for galaxy to meet her dad and they both agreed to try again in a relationship since they both still had deep feelings for each other yet.

It was at least a 2 hour drove to the res Foresta's ex lives on with his tribe. They were planning to stay with him from December 10 - February 14th then plan to go hone for a bit before heading back out to his home from March 11- May 20th again. As Foresta drives for a hour then her and galaxy stops to get food to eat and that, then after they head back onto the road but stop for Gas, then head back onto the road for another hour until they reach their destination.