♡ 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒/ 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 ♡

(Rico Nasty) : 2015 - 2018 : GIRLFRIENDS / Got together when Kari was first taking her choreo career seriously and Rico was taking dance classes, it lasted three years before Rico cheated and had a kid

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Doja Cat) : 2019 - 2019 :
FUCK BUDDIES / The two met after Doja's team contacted her to direct the entire video for streets, Doja thought she was fine as fuck and Kari was a whore and that's how their situation began until the younger girl moved back to New Zealand despite Doja still wanting to be something more.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Biggy/Ladybounce) : 2019 - 2020 :
FUCK BUDDIES / During her tour to Korea before Covid Kari had battled against the infamous lady bounce member, the competition had gotten steamy real fast and when Kari had kissed the older girl during their last battle it was a mess from there, they'd spent an entire month after that together, just with each other doing things many adults do when left alone...and when it was time for the younger to leave, she had another woman added to her list that she'd accidentally strung out and had feigning for her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(2020 - 2021) (Few flings with less important people)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Kirsten Dodgen) 2021 - Present : GIRLFRIENDS / Have known one another for years, but Kristen was too scared to actually pursue a relationship with the older girl because of the intense dance and personal reputation they both held, she didn't think they'd fit together because of their different lifestyles and were only good as best friends...that was all up until they performed together for a spring collab in 2021 and the obvious tension between them led to something much more which is how they ended up together and how they were still in love three years later.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Bada Lee) 2023 - Present :
GIRLFRIENDS / Kirsten fell first but Kai fell harder, Bada was an enigma and when she interacted with the couple it felt as though she was apart of their relationship, the flirting, the dancing, the conversations, the Korean woman fit so well into their lives that it hardly ever felt like they were competing with one another, and Bada oh...did she absolutely love the attention, she loved feeling cared for, being protected when around the tall and observant dancer, and she absolutely loved caring, complimenting, and teasing their youngest and sweetest lover.

The couple knew that despite the language barrier and the multiple lifestyles, that Bada was what had been missing in their lives, and during the show they were able to show the older woman exactly what the future would hold for her if she were to join them...it obviously worked seeing as they'd been seen together every day
Since filming ended, none of them had been seen without the others.