Did you know

I'm going to make this as short as possible because I could talk about this for hours but I'm sure no one wants that

Okay so in May 2019 I was travelling overseas. I stopped over in Singapore for 2 days the flew to Paris. Stayed in Paris for 6 day and caught a train to a small town in France called Amiens. Stayed in Amiens for a few days. While we (me, my parents, my Nana and my oldest cousin that I know) were in Amiens we went to a tiny village called Villers-Brettoneux. Villers-Brettoneux is quite famous. There was a huge war there in 1918 I think. If you want to know more just let me know and I'll tell you but basically the Germans were invading France through Villers-Brettoneux and Australian soldiers are the only reason Paris is still French. There's a bunch of stuff there thanking Australians for saving France. From Villers-Brettoneux we went back to Annecy. After we stayed in Annecy for a few more days we caught a train to London. We stayed in London for a few days then went back to Singapore overnight and flew back to Sydney. After that trip me and my mum have watched ANZAC day dawn services in Villers-Brettoneux every year. ANZAC day is the day that the Australian soldiers arrived in Gallipoli at the start of world war 1 before they went to France. They were dropped off in what's called ANZAC cove. 

Anyway I don't know why I wrote all that but I did