Ch. 3 The Inheritance Test

The Goblin nodded, turning to his colleague to the right and speaking to them in their native tongue, emphasizing the importance of his new clients and his need to attend to them.

"What is your name by any chance?" Ruby asked, looking at the Goblin curiously.

Harry looked at the Goblin, also wondering his name since he had been helping them.

"My name is Griphook," The Goblin introduced himself. "Follow me to my office. This test is private," He said. "I'll meet you two over there," he pointed to a door.

Harry and Ruby nodded and walked towards the door. They saw it open, revealing Griphook, who motioned them to follow him. They entered and saw the Goblin close the door.

"My office is down this hall," Griphook says, walking past the two children and heading down the hall.

Harry and Ruby walked and followed Griphook to his office. They stood behind him and watched him open the door. They entered and looked at their surroundings curiously.

Griphook enters his office and puts a sign on his door knob that says In a Meeting: Do Not Disturb. He closed the door and motioned the two children to sit on the two chairs before his desk. He walks towards his desk and sits down.

Ruby sat on the right, and Harry sat on the left. The two children looked at Griphook and watched him put a scroll and pin on the desk.

"Who wants to take the Inheritance Test first?" Griphook asked, looking at Ruby and Harry.

Ruby and Harry looked at one another.

"You go first, Ruby. You have the right to know where you inherited your Magic," Harry says.

"Okay," Ruby nodded and smiled.

"Like the DNA Test. It is the same procedure," Griphook tells Ruby.

Ruby nodded, grabbing the pin and pricking her finger with it. She poured some blood on the scroll and watched words appear on the paper.

Name

Ruby Rose

Born

June 4, 1980

Age

11

Blood status

Muggle-Born

Gender

Female

Hair color

Red

Eye color

Blue

Skin Tone

Pale

Height

5'2"

Family:

Matilda Hart nee Rose (Mother, Muggle, Deceased)