2| Caged

"Bhaiya, don't say you have been stalking her for a long time!"

Jai exclaimed, gazing at the set-up that I had arranged in my farmhouse.

"Just do as I say Jai. Get that girl here."

I instructed him, facing towards my laptop.

"Ek behen Kam thi kya apko dard dene ke liye Jo aap dusri ke chakkar me parna chahte hai."

"Wasn't one sister enough to play with your feelings that you are getting another one over here?"

Jai enquired, flaring from the back of me.

"I want her to get the taste of betrayal exactly like her sister did to me."

I groaned, pivoting my head into his direction. He took a step back, getting a little scared of my gestures.

"And what if you fall for her?"

He asked. His question was enough to exasperate me.

"I'LL NEVER FALL FOR KASHINATH'S DAUGHTER."

I bellowed, scaring the shit out of him.

"I want to torment every inch of her. Now leave! I want her here tonight."

I ordered, and he nodded reluctantly. He called a few of our men, and walked out of my farmhouse.

I glanced at Mandakini's picture, that was being displayed on my laptop, and smirked devilishly.

Mandakini was very happy with her performance, confidence and the speech that she had delivered in the university

Mandakini was very happy with her performance, confidence and the speech that she had delivered in the university. The professors were encouraging her, meanwhile her competitors were jealous of her, that she was certainly enjoying a lot.

Mandakini is a fearless girl. Since her father is a lawyer, and has always taught her about the law and order, she believes that no one can harm her until she is following the law.

Little did she know that her notions were going to be challenged today itself. After the event was over, she packed up her belongings, and left the campus to catch an auto rickshaw.