6| Sensual Punishment 🌶️

17+ update!

"You had one chance to play your part and you missed it

"You had one chance to play your part and you missed it. Now get ready for the punishment."

He said resting his head on the crook of my neck and the next moment, I was tossed on the bed.

Before I could realise what just happened, he immediately climbed up the bed and hovered over me.

"How dare you plan this against me?" He groaned in my ear. I could feel his hot breaths fanning over my lips. My breathing had turned faster because of this close proximity.

"I shouldn't have stopped you." I squealed angrily and the next moment, he flipped me on my stomach. Was I this light for him? He literally turned me back without any effort.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I was caged under him now.

"Punishing you!" His voice sounded dangerous and sensual at the same time.

His one arm was below me as he had wrapped me from around my waist and with the other hand, he was taking out something from his pocket.

He brought two metallic balls near my mouth and grunted in his husky voice

"Open your mouth."

[ The Mature content is not available here. Read it on ScrollStack or Inkitt. It is free on Inkitt. You may search my profile there under the name 'LostMorpankh']

"Our room from now onwards."

He sat back and got down from the bed while I was lying on it - disheveled and messed up.

He went outside without saying anything further. What kind of man is he? What does he actually want? I tried to sit up

"Anhh!"

A slow moan escaped my mouth again. What the hell is this feeling? As if something is continuously touching my pleasing point. Ah! I can't tolerate it for an entire day. It's already too much.

I sat up and tried to touch my core to remove those weird balls. I kept moaning under my breath and gradually took it out.

I settled my clothes and hair and went before the mirror to check myself. I was glowing - differently. I caressed my tomato red cheeks. It was all so new for me. He had not even done the actual deed yet and I already felt controlled. Nooo! He can't control me like this. I'll have to show him what I was capable of!

I came out of my room and saw my mother-in-law standing at a distance with a servant. The mansion was getting decorated, but why?

"Umm... Badi thakurain?"

I called her in a low voice. I had no idea what I should be calling her, so I called her 'Badi Thakurain'

"Hey! Call me Maa. What is this Badi thakurain?"

She frowned and replied turning back. I looked at her face and said

"Maa!"

I could feel my eyes becoming teary as 'Maa' is a word that is uttered by me after years. My mother passed away when I was just nine. My father never let me feel her absence. The love and etiquette he taught was unparalleled. I had started missing him again and a lone tear travelled down my cheek.

"It's okay beta! I can understand. But remember you aren't alone here. You have a mother now."

She said coming closer to me and wiping off my tears with delicacy. She cupped my cheeks and I immediately hugged her. She felt like home. I didn't understand how such a wonderful woman could give birth to such monstrous sons.

She patted my back and caressed my head softly and I got lost in her warm embrace for some time.

"Go and meet your father. He is waiting for you in the Outhouse."

I broke the hug and a wide smile grew on my face. I nodded and left to meet my father, but not before thanking her.

💜 Love you all 💜