The Builder

(The scene starts up with a picture of a dark room with tools and robot parts until a door opens up and the character is)

Seskester: Alright buddy let's build you up today.

(Seskester opened up his hand with the screw he grabbed from the destroyed robo-fizz)

(Seskester started putting the robot together)

(When the robot was built seskester put the screw in a hole for it to work)

Seskester: Please work.....

(The robot didn't turn on until a couple of seconds it turned on)

A/n This isnt mine i just found it on the internet. I dont know who this belongs to.

(Seskester then smiled with joy knowing the robot works)

Seskester: YES. Ok it's time for you to be useful to me. Your name will be......... Freddo.

(Freddo then quickly salutes to his builder)

Freddo: Yes my master.

Seskester: Great now i am done building you. You should follow me somewhere. I will train you for combat. You have to be perfect since i want my friends and my boss to see you do great.

Freddo: Alright master.

(Seskester led freddo to a fight room. Seskester made freddo go into a white combat center for its combat.)

Seskester: Alright freddo you have to learn the skill of pulling out your weapon.

(Freddo then quickly flicked its endo arm as a big blade came out of it)

Seskester: Holy shit it actually knows already. Ok but anyways i want you to fight these things.

(In the combat center a bunch of dummies of demons popped out as they just stood there)

(Freddo quickly launched itself at the dummies as he used his blade to slice the dummies)

Seskester: Wow for a robot you're actually pretty quick.

Freddo: Well that's what you programmed me for.

Seskester: Yes and i also programmed you to be like an actual demon.

(Seskester then presses a button as holograms of demons popped up in front of freddo)

Seskester: Now lets see if your programming works on fighting and dodging attacks

(The hologram demons charged at freddo but with quickness freddo quickly killed them as he dodged and stabbed the holograms)

Seskester: Nice.

Freddo: Easy.

Seskester: Well your programming works. I thought you would glitch out on the first tries