question mark

Hello to all
I am Mr. P
And I'm handling a case ummmmm...... wait not a case it's like i am investigating my own dream....... now you may have thought about what I'm talking about so don't worry you will know and of course i will tell you hahahahaha........
So come let's find out
This morning i had a phone call from my boss and he says that there is a case and to solve this case many officer's had gone missing and this case include many more cases in it so our government and i request you to take over this case and let us know.
I trust you cuz you are the choose one who will do this.
I replied with a smile ok sir i will handle this case.
The first thought come in my mind is that why all the officers gone missing? What had happened with them? And why do they want me to do that i mean it's my 3rd case that has been handed over to me I'm so curious about it And it's the 2nd time i am becoming this much curious in my life  and for this i couldn't sleep properly that night.
In the Next morning i arrived at that place.
The place is near my house so i could easily travel. The first thing i noticed in the place that the place is very wety but yesterday there was no rain so how can this place wet ? There is lot of questions appearing in my mind. But as i invested it all alone so i have to look out each and every side .
As it was my first time visiting this place so i didn't enter in  that house.
But i investing the area of the house. Now in the description of the place it is like there's nobody lives and wety and dark we know its very common for this type of placey but there is also something which is not common......... And in my lifetime I didn't see such a  thing.