𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟳 // 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 // 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Charlie sat on the floor of her bedroom, packing bags as Vaggie sat on the bed watching her Girlfriend. Y/n was standing close by, helping Charlie fold the clothes she was packing.

"Okay, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes, I have a light jackey, flak jackey, and rain jacket. Wait. Does it rain in Heaven?" Charlie lifted her head to look at Vaggie.

"No." Y/n shook her head, "It doesn't rain in Heaven."

"Well, I'll take it just in case." Charlie shrugged.

Vaggie chuckled, "Charlie, you're only gping to Heaven for a few hours."

Charlie stood up, "Vaggie, we are only going to Heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared. It's our last chance to convince Heaven a soul can be redeemed." Charlie explained.

Vaggie looked away from Charlie nervously, "Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have a thing."

"What thing?" Charlie questioned.

"The thing with the- thing, gah, f*ck, I'm such a bad liar." Vaggie sighed.

Charlie walked over to Vaggie, taking her hand in hers with a smile. Vaggie turned her head, looking back at her girlfriend. Y/n sat on the floor, smiling as she watched the two.

"Vaggie, you're my partner. I need you there with me." Charlie told her.

Vaggie sighed, "Fine."

Charlie smiled as she cheered, "Yes!" She leaned over, kissing Vaggie on the head.

"I guess it's too late for me to make up an excuse, hon?" Y/n asked with a chuckle.

"Yes it is." Charlie smiled at Y/n, "You have to come with me, I mean your basicly my m-, well uh, your my best friend, so you have to go."

Y/n chuckled, standing up frim where she was on the floor, "Guess I can't argue than."

~✱~✱~✱~✱~✱~

Angel Dust walked into the hotel, looking exhausted. Angel groaned as he walked in.

"Oh, f*ck." Angel groaned out.

Niffty poped out of a potted plant, looking at the porn star, "You look messy! What happened?" Niffty chuckled as she jumped in front of Angel.

"It's who happened to me." Angel corrected her, " And the awnser is everyone. Twice."

Angel walked away from Niffty, walking further into the hotel.

"Val had me working 16 hours straight on a f*cking whim. The absolute dick bag." Angel said, poping his back.